PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] Transferring Music from iPhone to Mac

JordanSimps
Aug 22, 2013, 09:06 PM
I am running the iPhone 7.0 beta 5 on my iPhone 5 and ran into a little problem. I recently lost all my music that was on my Mac and the only device that has my music is my iPhone. I tried using DiskAid 6.3 to retrieve the music but it said it didn't support iOS 7.0. Does anyone know of a software that supports OS X and iOS 7.0? Thanks.

Harrycooke
Aug 22, 2013, 09:38 PM
I am running the iPhone 7.0 beta 5 on my iPhone 5 and ran into a little problem. I recently lost all my music that was on my Mac and the only device that has my music is my iPhone. I tried using DiskAid 6.3 to retrieve the music but it said it didn't support iOS 7.0. Does anyone know of a software that supports OS X and iOS 7.0? Thanks.

I'm not sure if it's OS X compatible, but I've used it with iOS 7 with no problems. Try iExplorer! Let me know if it works!

aldo818
Aug 23, 2013, 01:30 AM
why you just download them from the cloud after having them matched with itunes match

JordanSimps
Aug 23, 2013, 02:16 AM
I'm not sure if it's OS X compatible, but I've used it with iOS 7 with no problems. Try iExplorer! Let me know if it works!

Thank you! iExplorer worked like a charm.

Harrycooke
Aug 23, 2013, 05:52 PM
Thank you! iExplorer worked like a charm.

No problem! Glad I could help!

charlituna
Aug 23, 2013, 05:54 PM
why you just download them from the cloud after having them matched with itunes match

That assumes that iTunes Match was on. You can't start it from a device at this point, only a computer. And if it had been set up the question wouldn't be asked.

bige12
Aug 24, 2013, 12:15 PM
Once you get you iTunes Library back to where you like, make a copy of iTunes Library.itl file, and put some where you remeber where it is at.

I have like the Devleoper Preview version of Mavrick on a external Hard Drive and every time and I listen to itunes on Mavrick, and I got back to the other OS, and when I try and open iTunes it tells me that the library was open with a newer version of itunes and it lists the file above, plus it also tells me to download a newer version of itunes, but i do have the current itunes.. So I figured something out copy that file I list above and, and since I made a copy of that file, so the last time i listen to iTunes on Mavrick, and switch back to the other OS version, I went to Music, iTunes and delete the old version of that file and then took the version that I copied and moved back in. and then I tried to open iTunes, and it worked I did not get the error

joshforman
Aug 24, 2013, 01:01 PM
Once you get you iTunes Library back to where you like, make a copy of iTunes Library.itl file, and put some where you remeber where it is at.

This is only the database and not the actual music files.