PDA

View Full Version : iOS 7 and Twitter

serkan
Aug 24, 2013, 07:37 PM
I think there is something wrong with my twitter. Before the upgrade the twitter experience of mine was good.When I click the app it just opened right away and ready but after the upgrade the twitter seemed a bit slow and the touch screen doesnt respond that quick or softly. Like in the other app s it just feels my touch but only in twitter it doesnt. I have to push harder or a longer for to understand which page I want to go. Why do you think this happens ?

Thnx

Zcott
Aug 24, 2013, 07:46 PM
It's the same for everyone. A bug in the Twitter app in iOS 7.

BuCkDoG
Aug 24, 2013, 08:00 PM
It's the same for everyone. A bug in the Twitter app in iOS 7.

This is a confirmed issue. Thanks for clarifying.

Tyler23
Aug 24, 2013, 08:25 PM
I think there is something wrong with my twitter. Before the upgrade the twitter experience of mine was good.When I click the app it just opened right away and ready but after the upgrade the twitter seemed a bit slow and the touch screen doesnt respond that quick or softly. Like in the other app s it just feels my touch but only in twitter it doesnt. I have to push harder or a longer for to understand which page I want to go. Why do you think this happens ?

Thnx

Because Twitter hasn't been updated for iOS 7?

This is a beta, it's not meant for public use, things won't work smoothly until they're updated.

serkan
Aug 24, 2013, 08:37 PM
Sorry I didnt know about that confirmation. We can say it for all apps that is not updated for iOS 7 right ?

Thank god my phone is not broken :):)

Tyler23
Aug 24, 2013, 08:41 PM
Sorry I didnt know about that confirmation. We can say it for all apps that is not updated for iOS 7 right ?

Thank god my phone is not broken :):)

Yes...

g35
Aug 24, 2013, 08:49 PM

Thnx

Just hold down the bottom buttons when you press them (eg. timeline, mentions, trending). Everything else I have found to work normally in iOS 7.

serkan
Aug 24, 2013, 08:59 PM
Just hold down the bottom buttons when you press them (eg. timeline, mentions, trending). Everything else I have found to work normally in iOS 7.

I figured that in a harder way :)

----------

One more question guys but its irrelevant. When I put my device on charge why I dont see any animation on the lock screen ? It just says the percentage and disseapers. Any thoughts ?

serkan
Aug 24, 2013, 09:00 PM
I mean this actually.

Tyler23
Aug 24, 2013, 09:06 PM
I mean this actually.

What do you mean? It shows you the percentage at first, then fades to showing the date. Anytime you unlock your phone while it's plugged in, it will do this. This is how it's supposed to work.

C DM
Aug 26, 2013, 02:26 AM
I mean this actually.You still see the little lightning bolt charging icon in the top right by the battery. They did take away the animated flashing/pulsating action of they icon while the charging was happening, which is rather odd (even if it's not the most useful of things).