Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which colour is your favourite..Black or white?

• Black is better

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • White is better

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Thinking about getting the note 3 when it's out and i have always had white phones from iphones and now my S4 is black. However the white S4 does look really nice.

what has been better for you when trying both colours?

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
White. I've had a white galaxy note and now a white s4. I think the white looks better, but ultimately it's up to you.

MindsEye

macrumors regular
May 3, 2010
What no Pink option? i'm going with black, reason being i have a white iPod Touch 5g. Although going by the the Note 2 and S4 the white looks every bit as classy.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
What no Pink option? i'm going with black, reason being i have a white iPod Touch 5g. Although going by the the Note 2 and S4 the white looks every bit as classy.

Bet the pink won't come to our country.

MindsEye

macrumors regular
May 3, 2010
Bet the pink won't come to our country.

Tbf do you think it would sell? I could see it being popular among teenage girls but the note 3 and teenage girls is like an oxymoron in itself. Would be a very odd demographic to go after with this phone.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Tbf do you think it would sell? I could see it being popular among teenage girls but the note 3 and teenage girls is like an oxymoron in itself. Would be a very odd demographic to go after with this phone.

dunno as girls do love that colour but would enough girls want a phone that size? not sure

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.