PDA

View Full Version : Help Sorting Movies...

ZeRoLiMiT
Aug 25, 2013, 01:30 PM
Ok here is my problem.

I have

Alice in Wonderland 1080p
and
Alice in Wonderland 1080p 3D

*note* One says 3D the other doesn't

when I add both on itunes only one shows up.Either the 3D one or the regular HD one. Could someone help me out here i've tried everything.

Julien
Aug 25, 2013, 03:27 PM
Ok here is my problem.

I have

Alice in Wonderland 1080p
and
Alice in Wonderland 1080p 3D

*note* One says 3D the other doesn't

when I add both on itunes only one shows up.Either the 3D one or the regular HD one. Could someone help me out here i've tried everything.

Why are you trying to add a 3D movie since iTunes doesn't support Frame Packed video. In what format did you rip the 3D version? Did you convert it to side by side and is it supported?

ZeRoLiMiT
Aug 25, 2013, 03:52 PM
Side By Side!

I just use itunes to organize and play the 3D Movies on my AppleTv

irnchriz
Aug 25, 2013, 04:48 PM
Side By Side!

I just use itunes to organize and play the 3D Movies on my AppleTv

Add one, then right click on it and edit the meta data, change the title etc then add the other one. Hopefully it should add fine.

I also use iTunes to organise my movies and have quite a few which have both 2D and 3D versions. I use IVI pro to fill in the metadata etc before adding the film to iTunes though.

scifi451
Aug 26, 2013, 04:50 PM
Your problem sounds similar I think to this thread if I am understanding your problem right.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1563082

priitv8
Aug 27, 2013, 05:28 AM
when I add both on itunes only one shows up.Either the 3D one or the regular HD one. Could someone help me out here i've tried everything.Did you check under Recently Added playist? Are both visible there? If they are, your media type is incorrect on one of them. iTunes nowadays defaults every untagged movie to Home Videos under Movies group.
PS I use the same technique as you (3D appended to the name of a movie for 3D-versions) and it has presented me no problems.