PDA

View Full Version : Apple Updates Siri to Give Humorous Responses to 'Okay Glass' Prompt

MacRumors
Aug 26, 2013, 01:00 PM
http://images.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2013/08/26/siri-giving-attitude-to-okay-glass-prompt/)

http://cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2011/10/siri_icon.jpgSiri is now giving snarky responses (http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/26/4660214/siri-google-glass-snark-responses) to users who give the attention signal used by Google Glass (http://www.google.com/glass/start/) users, 'Okay Glass'. This is not the first time users have noticed Siri giving special responses to queries.

Apple featured Siri in an ad (http://www.macrumors.com/2012/05/23/apple-running-new-celebrity-iphone-4ssiri-tv-ads-featuring-john-malkovich/) with John Malkovich last year, giving a Monty Python quote to the query 'life'. Earlier this year, users noticed that Siri was responding to extremely long queries (http://www.macrumors.com/2013/05/14/siri-updated-to-respond-to-long-questions-with-quotes-on-brevity/) with various quotes on brevity.

Apple also posted a job listing (http://www.macrumors.com/2013/01/18/apple-looking-to-hire-writers-to-enhance-siris-witty-personality/) in the January looking for writers to enhance Siri's wit and personality.

Siri responds to 'Okay Glass' with a number of different responses:
Just so you know, I don't do anything when you blink at me.

Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won't work.

I think that glass is half empty.

I'm not Glass. And I'm just fine with that.

Very funny. I mean, not funny "ha-ha," but funny.

Glass? I think you've got the wrong assistant.Siri's speech generator is receiving a significant update in iOS 7 (http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/features/#siri), gaining a "clearer, more natural-sounding female or male voice" as well as access to more data sources. It will also be able to control more phone functions like turning Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on and off.

Article Link: Apple Updates Siri to Give Humorous Responses to 'Okay Glass' Prompt (http://www.macrumors.com/2013/08/26/siri-giving-attitude-to-okay-glass-prompt/)

Truffy
Aug 26, 2013, 01:01 PM
girl with attitude, wow like I need another in my life :(

musika
Aug 26, 2013, 01:01 PM
Imagine if she said "watch it!"

:D

BC2009
Aug 26, 2013, 01:02 PM
Siri only does this when all you say is "Okay Glass" and nothing else.

So if you are fishing for a snarky comment, Siri obliges.

Jessica Lares
Aug 26, 2013, 01:05 PM
Google should be buying Apple's database of people saying "Okay Glass" in order to make their word detection smarter. :rolleyes:

bushido
Aug 26, 2013, 01:10 PM
shame not working in german

GoCubsGo
Aug 26, 2013, 01:11 PM
Google should be buying Apple's database of people saying "Okay Glass" in order to make their word detection smarter. :rolleyes:

How would it make it smarter? Or rather, what is wrong with it?

And I personally don't want to know if Apple is selling a DB that houses what we say to siri.

JGIGS
Aug 26, 2013, 01:17 PM
What a waste of time and effort.

apollo1444
Aug 26, 2013, 01:18 PM
Clever girl

SpinThis!
Aug 26, 2013, 01:18 PM
girl with attitude, wow like I need another in my life :(
You can switch Siri to a male voice as well. He doesn't sound as bitchy.

theheadguy
Aug 26, 2013, 01:22 PM
Agreed. People are so easily amused.

32KFJ
Aug 26, 2013, 01:23 PM
shame not working in german

works in german. you only have to edit the o.k. glas to okay glass then you'll get an german response ;)

natd1993
Aug 26, 2013, 01:29 PM
The Apple is finally biting back.

SimonTheSoundMa
Aug 26, 2013, 01:33 PM
I can't get Siri to recognise "glass", it comes out as "class". #fail

Recognises "ok google now" but gives me stock prices.

Thescoot
Aug 26, 2013, 01:35 PM
wish they had left it as it's own company, could have been so great.

TennisandMusic
Aug 26, 2013, 01:36 PM
The snark is stupid.

madsci954
Aug 26, 2013, 01:41 PM
Very funny. I mean, not funny "ha-ha," but funny.

I don't know why, but I read that with GLaDOS' voice.

krravi
Aug 26, 2013, 01:58 PM
How about improving Siri's language/accent recognition abilities and intelligence rather than such silly playful things?

rmbpuser
Aug 26, 2013, 01:59 PM
thats lame
how will the male voice sound like?
i dont like the current british one sounds too deep and stuff
i want it to be more sexy well not sexy sexy but like more young and less sophisticated than the current one :S

pubwvj
Aug 26, 2013, 02:02 PM
Apple should do more of this. The number of snarky easter eggs should be large enough to be uncatalog-able. Bring the fun back to computing, just like in the old days. They could devote a billion dollars to this and not dent their budget. Hey, while they're at it spend a few million on something useful like resupporting MacClassic on not just the MacOS but iOS. Tons of good old software especially for education and small business.

bbfc
Aug 26, 2013, 02:03 PM
Just tried this out. Very funny! :D

unobtainium
Aug 26, 2013, 02:05 PM
How about improving Siri's language/accent recognition abilities and intelligence rather than such silly playful things?

I hardly think the engineering team wrote these snarky responses, so how were they wasting their time? I'm sure they're working on improving Siri, but that takes a lot longer than writing witty prompts.

viacavour
Aug 26, 2013, 02:06 PM

They're probably updated more. We may see the new stuff in the upcoming presentation.

darkslide29
Aug 26, 2013, 02:07 PM
thats lame
how will the male voice sound like?
i dont like the current british one sounds too deep and stuff
i want it to be more sexy well not sexy sexy but like more young and less sophisticated than the current one :S

LOL, funny to me. Hope you get your wish!

PBF
Aug 26, 2013, 02:30 PM
I can't get Siri to recognise "glass", it comes out as "class". #fail
That's because you're pronouncing it as [okay class]. It's [okay glass].

Michaelgtrusa
Aug 26, 2013, 02:32 PM
OK Glass.

NorEaster
Aug 26, 2013, 02:42 PM
Where are all the folks out there who love to criticize the "snarkiness" in Samsung and Microsoft's advertisements? It's OK to root for Apple when they do this but hate Samsung and MS when they do it?

inlinevolvo
Aug 26, 2013, 02:43 PM
Siri is the useless feature we all knew we didn't need. To each their own.

mdelvecchio
Aug 26, 2013, 02:46 PM

except, not really. im sure the system is readily configurable...set up a few key words, done.

but nice try at hating. im sure you could find something else to pick at if you try.

----------

the two have nothing to do with each other.

----------

indeed -- i find Siri quite useful in fact, there is no other way id rather create a new appointment in my calendar, or for setting reminders. short keyword-driven stuff like that work really well, which is also why i keep one-handed texting brief. works well, especially in my Siri Eyes Free-equipped car

Pompiliu
Aug 26, 2013, 02:47 PM
Can't innovate anymore my ass!!
:rolleyes:

SandboxGeneral
I like it when they give Siri little things like this to add flair!

tigres
I can't think of a larger failure out of Apple, than Siri.

SandboxGeneral
Aug 26, 2013, 02:49 PM

What about the Apple III, the Newton or the Macintosh TV?

LostSoul80
Aug 26, 2013, 02:54 PM
Can't innovate anymore my ass!!

If this isn't innovation... I don't know what is.
Remember, Apple can only innovate.

Supertecnoboff
Aug 26, 2013, 02:58 PM
Hehe very funny Apple. Although as a developer I wish Apple could also spend some time to open up Siri and make an API which we can make use of in our applications.

robjulo
Aug 26, 2013, 03:02 PM
Continue to treat Siri as a parlor trick and that is all it ever will be.

You're not glass and you sure are no Google Now.

steve119
Aug 26, 2013, 03:03 PM
Haha that was a fun 5 minutes :D

tigres
Aug 26, 2013, 03:12 PM

Siri is still in beta after 3 years/ can't hold a candle to google now / and is weak at best at performance in nearly every category (as it's competition).

I tried it again the other day, she is as bad as when they released it (for me at least).

I love :apple: devices, don't have any android's, but I do have that google now app on my phone- it embarrasses Siri.

Ryth
Aug 26, 2013, 03:12 PM
Siri responds to 'Okay Glass' with a number of different responses:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

They forgot that one...

Millah
Aug 26, 2013, 03:14 PM

Yea, I imagine Apple must have spent THOUSANDS of hours adding less than 10 new lines to Siri's response library.

ptb42
Aug 26, 2013, 03:15 PM
It's OK to root for Apple when they do this but hate Samsung and MS when they do it?

I think the Microsoft ad for the Windows 8 phone, where Android and Apple fans get into a rumble at a wedding, is one of the most entertaining commercials ever made.

It doesn't make me want to buy a Windows 8 phone, but I laughed out loud every time I saw it.

ptb42
Aug 26, 2013, 03:16 PM

I think you forgot about Maps.

Millah
Aug 26, 2013, 03:16 PM
Siri is still in beta after 3 years/ can't hold a candle to google now / and is weak at best at performance in nearly every category (as it's competition).

I tried it again the other day, she is as bad as when they released it (for me at least).

I love :apple: devices, don't have any android's, but I do have that google now app on my phone- it embarrasses Siri.

Ask Google Now to accomplish any tasks on your phone. Oh wait thats right, it only grabs data from the internet ;)

Apples vs. Oranges buddy.

AppleMark
Aug 26, 2013, 03:18 PM
I never use Siri, unless I mis-press the home button....

tigres
Aug 26, 2013, 03:29 PM
Ask Google Now to accomplish any tasks on your phone. Oh wait thats right, it only grabs data from the internet ;)

That's because of the API's of course. Execution is apples and oranges, I agree.

lobbyist
Aug 26, 2013, 03:31 PM

Yup. Simple things amuse simple minds.

rmwebs
Aug 26, 2013, 03:32 PM
I have to say 'Gl-eh-a-se' otherwise (Being american and poorly configured for British) Siri think's I'm saying 'Gloss'.

bfederspill
Aug 26, 2013, 03:35 PM

Google Now opens any app on your phone, schedules appointments, sets your alarm and about any task you want on your phone. And yes it grabs data from the internet.

SandboxGeneral
Aug 26, 2013, 03:43 PM

Gmail was in beta for a few years as well and it turned out alright.

However, I won't argue that Google Now is much quicker than Siri. But to say Siri is Apple's biggest failure is a bit much.

DavidLeblond
Aug 26, 2013, 03:48 PM
I like iOS 6 Siri's voice and UI better than 7's.

That said, Siri is definitely useful. I use her for setting reminders and alarms all the time. "Siri, remind me when I get to work to check my timesheet." Boom. That's what Siri is for after all.

Chupa Chupa
Aug 26, 2013, 03:50 PM
Now just imagine what Apple could do if used its valuable time to work on a Siri update to to useful things rather than code it to be passive-aggressive with competitors.

gatearray
Aug 26, 2013, 03:52 PM

Haha, then it's just like Google Glass, I guess, albeit $1500 cheaper and it doesn't make you look like a tool. :)

Radio
Aug 26, 2013, 03:53 PM
I really hope apple fixes Siri

Right now it's terrible.

Siri wish it worked as well as google voice.

It's a shame too.

Goes to show apple should stick to hardware

chrizzz09
Aug 26, 2013, 03:53 PM
Come on Apple, I want Jarvis for iOS...

Liquorpuki
Aug 26, 2013, 03:57 PM
Now just imagine what Apple could do if used its valuable time to work on a Siri update to to useful things rather than code it to be passive-aggressive with competitors.

This is what I was thinking

bretm
Aug 26, 2013, 04:06 PM

It hasn't even been 2 years!

robjulo
Aug 26, 2013, 04:15 PM

Completely wrong. I can use Google Now to open Apps, draft emails, draft text messages, navigate etc. It also prompts me with far more useful information than "Today" does.

You've obviously never used Google Now yet are jumping into the conversation.

macnisse
Aug 26, 2013, 04:23 PM
"Glass" means ice cream in Swedish :-p

tkhan456
Aug 26, 2013, 04:52 PM
How about they first fix Siri so that she works before adding jokes?

brandscill
Aug 26, 2013, 04:58 PM
Be funnier if British Siri could say forehead properly

For-e-head.... Good one

star-affinity
Aug 26, 2013, 05:09 PM
"Glass" means ice cream in Swedish :-p

That's why it's called "ice cream sandwich", oh sorry, that's the old Android...

Glass är gott.

ogee
Aug 26, 2013, 05:14 PM
I have to say 'Gl-eh-a-se' otherwise (Being american and poorly configured for British) Siri think's I'm saying 'Gloss'.

British english works fine for me 95% of the time. I have a home counties accent and speech pattern. Maybe you have some other accent ?

Be funnier if British Siri could say forehead properly

For-e-head.... Good one

Yeh thats dumb, and the way it pauses, and then says the name.

johncrab
Aug 26, 2013, 05:17 PM
Siri has really grown on me since I first encountered it as the Siri app. I have a very intuitive, live satellite based GPS in my car but when I need directions in a hurry, it is useless. Siri comes through.

tekno
Aug 26, 2013, 05:18 PM
OK Glass.

What was the point in posting this?

ValSalva
Aug 26, 2013, 05:19 PM
I use Siri to voice dial and check a sports score now and then. That's about all it's capable of. Once I tried to use it to find a local movie. I got to the movie theater and it turned out that Siri's information was wrong. It's pretty embarrassing for Apple IMO.

But I'd never use something as ridiculous as Google Glass. It takes self-indulgence to new levels. Glass should be embarrassing to Google but they are all about excess and self-indulgence now and have lost most contact with reality.

iMarc845
Aug 26, 2013, 05:33 PM
I tried "Okay Siri" a few times.

Its responses included:
"I'm okay if you're okay"
"Yes, it is"
"If you say so"
"Affirmative"

PS - Siri is not a she. Siri is not a he. Siri does not have a specific gender.

jm001
Aug 26, 2013, 05:47 PM
wish they had left it as it's own company, could have been so great.

Gimmick? Siri rocks in my car with the Siri hands free integration. Makes calling super easy and even texting. I can also get the weather, create reminders and set up appointments.

I have noticed improvements in recognition of names, pronunciations, etc.

cdmoore74
Aug 26, 2013, 06:00 PM

Apple agrees with you. Just look at the fruity iPhone 5c colors.

aristotle
Aug 26, 2013, 06:46 PM
Completely wrong. I can use Google Now to open Apps, draft emails, draft text messages, navigate etc. It also prompts me with far more useful information than "Today" does.

You've obviously never used Google Now yet are jumping into the conversation.
Are you talking about the iOS version or the Android version?

TheRainKing
Aug 26, 2013, 06:53 PM
The other day I asked Siri

"What do you think of Google Now"

and it replied

"I don't have anything to say about Google now. Or ever."

I haven't spoken to Siri in a long time so its probably been saying that for a while but it was new to me and i found it funny. I love it when Apple add stuff like that. It gives Siri more character and It's just a bit of fun.

bedifferent
Aug 26, 2013, 07:24 PM
The American English update in iOS 7 is a huge improvement. Australian, British - need updates.

On a 4S and 5, Siri is greatly improved; improved "natural" voice (awful vocalizer is gone), faster and most importantly much more accurate. Loving it via handsfree in my car. Reason enough to look forward to iOS 7.

thefourthpope
Aug 26, 2013, 07:41 PM
How would it make it smarter? Or rather, what is wrong with it?

And I personally don't want to know if Apple is selling a DB that houses what we say to siri.

I want to know. But I do hope they stop/don't do it.

americanGTA
Aug 26, 2013, 08:29 PM
Hello people! ITS MAKING FUN OF GOOGLE "GLASS"

Albright
Aug 26, 2013, 09:23 PM

Lisa, Mac Cube, Pippin, the pre-OS X OS failures (Copland, etc), iTunes Ping… Siri isn't anything near a failure, much less Apple's worst.

mrxak
Aug 26, 2013, 10:33 PM
Humorous responses like this is what humanizes Siri so we relate to it better. It's supposed to be a proto-AI. If it was just an unfeeling computer, we wouldn't form the bond, and thus take it for granted, be unwilling to forgive its mistakes, and not trust it. Siri being a "person" with personality smoothes the rough edges and amuses us, making for a friendlier, more comfortable user experience.

Apple wants us to have a relationship with our devices, and our devices to have a relationship with us. For Apple, it's all about the interface and how it responds to user input. Siri is just the latest example of that, and they'll keep working on it to make it better. Siri will learn and grow, and become more capable, and yes, more human. That's the whole idea. I guarantee you, human interface engineers sat around in a room somewhere and talked about the psychology of interacting with a computerized personal assistant.

While I'm sure little jokes like this aren't costing Apple loads of time and money, I'm certain that to Apple, they are indeed a priority. This is Apple we're talking about. Interface is often more important than actual functionality. If you haven't figured that out by now, I don't know what to tell you.

But, the people writing the code are not the people writing the scripts. You don't need to worry about that. Siri works great for me, with my good diction and neutral american accent. I use Siri all the time, but I know for some people, Siri isn't as understanding of what you're saying. To be fair, though, I can't always understand what you're saying either. If you have an accent, or you mumble, or you shout from across the room, or have a thick case blocking up the mic, you're going to have issues and it's not exactly Siri's fault. There are engineers working on that problem, though, not to worry. Contextual clues will help some, but ultimately people misunderstand each other when they're talking, all the time, so why should a computer be any better? The sound waves coming into all of our ears are imperfectly sent to begin with due to voice and pronunciation variation, but then our brains interpret and compare those sounds based on other sounds we've heard in the past, and make a best-guess approximation of their meaning. Sometimes our brains, as fantastic pattern-recognition systems as they are, get it wrong. It happens to you every day, but you quickly compensate, ask for something to be repeated, or make an assumption. It's a noisy and confusing world out there and Apple's (or anybody's) engineers are only going to get it so good. If you're expecting to have results better than what our specifically evolved neural language processing centers can do, you're expecting science fiction. That said, if you speak clearly, and don't have an accent where a lot of words sound the same, Siri is pretty darn good, far better than I thought it would be, and I find that if anything, it's gotten better.

BvizioN
Aug 27, 2013, 12:19 AM

Geezzz! Like they been working a year to put few lines in her/his mouth!! Why are people so negative!!!

vmachiel
Aug 27, 2013, 01:51 AM

It's not that much effort, it's only two words which translate into the responses. But still, yeah bit of a waste.

PrimeMatrix
Aug 27, 2013, 02:58 AM
Come on Apple, I want Jarvis for iOS...

That's hilarious, and I too would love Jarvis for iOS.

gnasher729
Aug 27, 2013, 03:55 AM
I think the Microsoft ad for the Windows 8 phone, where Android and Apple fans get into a rumble at a wedding, is one of the most entertaining commercials ever made.

It doesn't make me want to buy a Windows 8 phone, but I laughed out loud every time I saw it.

Exactly. That Microsoft advert made fun of fanboys, that is exactly the group of people who deserve being made fun of, and who should be able to take it. Samsung's adverts on the other hand was insulting ordinary customers for daring to buy a product that is not Samsung's. That's bullying and deeply unfunny to any decent person.

----------

It's not that much effort, it's only two words which translate into the responses. But still, yeah bit of a waste.

Probably someone wasted their lunch break doing this. What a bunch of humorless people on this board.

That's what I mean with "humorless people". "Passive-aggressive" my ass. Do you even know what that means?
And do you seriously think that a single line of code was written for this? Since the people writing the Siri code are not totally insane, they will have a database for pre-written answers to certain phrases; adding phrases is done by a trained typist at 80 wpm, so all this didn't take five minutes of valuable time.

GroundLoop
Aug 27, 2013, 05:55 AM
Lisa, Mac Cube, Pippin, the pre-OS X OS failures (Copland, etc), iTunes Ping… Siri isn't anything near a failure, much less Apple's worst.

What about the iPod Hi-Fi? It was so bad that even people that put together these failure lists forget about it.

GL

Nebulance
Aug 27, 2013, 06:35 AM
I hardly think the engineering team wrote these snarky responses, so how were they wasting their time? I'm sure they're working on improving Siri, but that takes a lot longer than writing witty prompts.

This. Plus, I can't imagine it takes more than a few minutes to add these responses.

codewrangler
Aug 27, 2013, 07:12 AM
Maybe they should have spent the time improving the product...right now, Siri seems fairly useless, except to begin a web search.

Siri can't recognize clearly spoken words (no accent here). Also, it has no context. Each command is an island unto itself. You can't ask for a large result set and then subsequently ask for a subset of that result, which seems a core feature of a vocal search assistant.

GoCubsGo
Aug 27, 2013, 08:27 AM

We know. We all know.

MacMan988
Aug 27, 2013, 08:37 AM
Siri is so cool compared to old fashioned voice-commands I previously had in my Samsung Galaxy S2. If Siri also performs well on recognising my accent like the Galaxy S2 does, Siri could be really helpful to me also.

dweezle3
Aug 27, 2013, 09:13 AM

Or Ping? :rolleyes:

JGIGS
Aug 27, 2013, 09:19 AM
Yea, I imagine Apple must have spent THOUSANDS of hours adding less than 10 new lines to Siri's response library.

Any time wasted on it is a waste of time even if it was 10 minutes which I'm sure it was more than that. It serves no purpose, its cheesy and if anything it ended up being free advertising for google and people pick on skeumorphism at least skeumorphims serves a purpose at times.

----------

Geezzz! Like they been working a year to put few lines in her/his mouth!! Why are people so negative!!!

Maybe because apple is behind the 8 ball on so many other Google/Android functions. Maybe they should focus on making there product functionally better than waste time being cheeky.

macsmurf
Aug 27, 2013, 09:56 AM
Douglas Adams would be proud.

egoistaxx9
Aug 27, 2013, 10:00 AM
seems like someone's jealous....:rolleyes:

cmichaelb
Aug 27, 2013, 10:01 AM

Maybe, but it is nice to see they have a sense of humor. Just like asking Siri about other smart phones.

rareohs
Aug 27, 2013, 10:45 AM
It's not that I think anyone at Apple is really investing significant time and resources into this, but it's the general superiority complex that kills me. I'm a longtime Apple nut who had the original iPhone, iPhone3G, and iPhone 4 which I'm still using. 90% I'll be getting a 5S.

But I love what Google is doing with Google Now, and I love how they're integrating it into the system with the Moto X.

I just wish Apple would look at things like that and realize how many of their own customers would love to see some innovation along the same lines. Honestly, if the Moto X had a camera to match what I suspect the 5S will pack, I'm not sure I wouldn't jump ship and try Android for the 1st time ever...

HangmanSwingset
Aug 27, 2013, 03:55 PM

http://youtu.be/UBNXDXNOKlo

gnasher729
Aug 27, 2013, 04:41 PM
What about the iPod Hi-Fi? It was so bad that even people that put together these failure lists forget about it.

GL

It was a bit expensive, and not really the product that you would expect to sell in huge numbers, but from what I heard people who bought it were actually quite happy with it. I can't quite remember if there were many similar devices around at that time. If not then Apple may have started a little industry that is still beneficial to the company and dropped out as soon as the product wasn't needed anymore.

reeve
Aug 27, 2013, 05:21 PM
It's not that I think anyone at Apple is really investing significant time and resources into this, but it's the general superiority complex that kills me. I'm a longtime Apple nut who had the original iPhone, iPhone3G, and iPhone 4 which I'm still using. 90% I'll be getting a 5S.

But I love what Google is doing with Google Now, and I love how they're integrating it into the system with the Moto X.

I just wish Apple would look at things like that and realize how many of their own customers would love to see some innovation along the same lines. Honestly, if the Moto X had a camera to match what I suspect the 5S will pack, I'm not sure I wouldn't jump ship and try Android for the 1st time ever...

If you're thinking of leaving Apple for that I give it 6 months before you want to come back because of Android's many, many shortcomings.

rareohs
Aug 27, 2013, 05:28 PM
If you're thinking of leaving Apple for that I give it 6 months before you want to come back because of Android's many, many shortcomings.

maybe so. i've always suspected that android would drive me nuts, but who knows. and didn't mean to make it sound like some big dramatic breakup, more like just an interest in trying something new. like i said, i'd love to see apple take some of these great ideas (like in the Moto X) and make them their own.

last year I tried WP8 and the Nokia 920. Loved the bigger screen and great camera, loved how social media was baked into the OS, loved the tiles, loved a lot about it. In the end, the overall package still fell short and went back to my iPhone.

iMarc845
Aug 27, 2013, 11:16 PM
Douglas Adams would be proud.

New :apple: Ad:

"The all-new iPhone 5S. Designed by Apple in California. Now featuring Siri with 'Real People Personalities'."

:p :D :p :D :p :D

krravi
Aug 28, 2013, 10:46 PM

So it's all a matter of just writing witty prompts? Siri does not have to understand, decipher and analyze that the user is actually asking about Google Glass?

Alright.

otismotive77
Aug 29, 2013, 06:35 AM
a girl who doesn't want to share you with anything else.:rolleyes: just the way i like it.