PDA

View Full Version : FS: RARE Mac OS X "Tiger" Dashboard Mousepads

LimeiBook86
Nov 21, 2005, 07:28 PM
SOLD OUT! Thanks to everyone who got a chance to pick one up! :D

What I have here is a lot of rare, hard to find, Apple promotional mousepads. These Mac OS X "Tiger" Dashboard mousepads are in very good condition. I have about 20 of these rare items that I would like to sell. I was planning on putting these on eBay but, I know a lot of you guys here might like them.

So I'll offer the mousepads here first, at a lower price too, and if there are any left over I'll have them on eBay. My asking price is $25 each (shipping is extra but shouldnt be too bad within the US), MissingBite is selling them for $30. So if you get them from me you save a bit of money and will help me pay off my school books and software. :D This would make a great holiday gift for the Mac fanatic you know!! :)

If you want one you just have to PM me. This way I can deal with people at a first-come-first-server basis and it'll be easier for me, if you reply in the forum it's harder for me to keep track of buyers. :)

I accept PayPal, a Check, or Money Order. I will ship inside the USA, if you live outside the USA PM me and we may be able to work something out. My user name is "landpm" on eBay, you can check out my good feedback there.

Pictures are below. On the bottom of the mousepad it reads "*Apple Logo* Dashboard. Where there's a widget, there's a way. Mac OS X Tiger". The mousepads are about 8 inches wide, the penny is not included it's just to show the size :rolleyes: The mousepads are ultra smooth and provide great tracking for optical mice ;)

dejo
Nov 21, 2005, 07:32 PM
How much for shipping? Or is it included? :)

mbl42
Nov 21, 2005, 07:33 PM
I got a couple of these mousepads from limey. They're great quality and a really nice collectable for all you mac addicts!

LimeiBook86
Nov 21, 2005, 07:39 PM
How much for shipping? Or is it included? :)
Sorry shipping isn't included. They shouldn't be too much at all to ship within the US. I shipped two of them to CA and it was a bit less than $3 shipping. :)

doucy2
Nov 21, 2005, 08:24 PM
i got one
look great on your desktop
go limey

LimeiBook86
Nov 21, 2005, 11:49 PM
Pirce drop to $20, that's $10 less than Missingbite.com is offering!

In response to some e-mails, yes this is an official apple mousepad and not some rip-off or home-made thing. :)

LimeiBook86
Nov 22, 2005, 01:01 PM
Come on nobody wants one?...*pokes thread*:rolleyes:

amacgenius
Nov 22, 2005, 01:58 PM
I would bite if it was $20 shipped ;).

LimeiBook86
Nov 22, 2005, 02:13 PM
PMs sent :D

mulletman13
Nov 22, 2005, 03:10 PM
Ooooh... if I needed a mouse pad, I'd bite on $20 shipped.

Hrmm... well guys, do I need a mouse pad? I'm using my Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse on a desk, and it tracks all right, but could be smoother?

hrmmmmm *looks at wallet*

wnameth
Nov 22, 2005, 03:20 PM

Hrmm... well guys, do I need a mouse pad? I'm using my Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse on a desk, and it tracks all right, but could be smoother?

i think so, i am using an mx 700 wireless one, and it would be smoother on a pad.

doucy2
Nov 22, 2005, 03:25 PM
i have a logitch wireless optical wireless mouse
and im using one of these mouse pads
its ultra smoothe
never would use it again without it

LimeiBook86
Nov 22, 2005, 03:46 PM
i have a logitch wireless optical wireless mouse
and im using one of these mouse pads
its ultra smoothe
never would use it again without it
Wow, you guys all have fancy mice. I have some OEM Optical Logitech, it's great for me but, it's nothing compared to your mice, I feel left out :rolleyes: Maybe if I sell a few of these I'll buy a nice mouse (although I need to pay off those darn school books) :) ;)

ipacmm
Nov 22, 2005, 03:58 PM
Do you still have it for sale?

LimeiBook86
Nov 22, 2005, 04:00 PM
Do you still have it for sale?
Yes! I still have about 16 for sale. These are going pretty quick so if you want one shoot me a PM to confirm the deal.

EDIT: Make that 15

mbl42
Nov 22, 2005, 06:18 PM

I use my MX1000 with this mousepad and it does make it seem smoother. I had it right on my desk before also.

LimeiBook86
Nov 23, 2005, 12:43 AM
I use my MX1000 with this mousepad and it does make it seem smoother. I had it right on my desk before also.
Of course they are smooth, it's AppleSmoothİ haha ;)

mjstew33
Nov 23, 2005, 12:47 AM
I got one of these for free at CompUSA. I asked how much they were and they just handed me over one :)

Really nice mouse pads :D

Will Cheyney
Nov 25, 2005, 04:36 PM
I wouldn't mind one, but I just don't see the point in mouse pads!

LimeiBook86
Nov 26, 2005, 03:24 AM
Unfortunately I've come down with a soar throat and a cold all in one day. One day I'm eating turkey, the next day I'm sick as a dog. So I might be a bit sluggish getting things in order, especially those who have requested information about international shipping, which I guess would be $10 or more just for shipping costs. I hope to get to the post office on Saturday if I'm feeling up to it.

I have to get better by Monday because I can't miss school, they have an awful attendance policy...Sorry for any delays but, I'll do what I can, as fast as I can.

Will Cheyney
Nov 30, 2005, 07:32 AM
Aww! Get better soon!

wnameth
Nov 30, 2005, 11:33 AM
i will trade you the classic Apple stickers i have for sale, and i can offer possibly a DVD or 2. please pm me ASAP

here is a link to what they look like, i can possibly add 1 more (total of 3 sheets) for a direct trade!

JMT529
Nov 30, 2005, 01:14 PM
i will trade you the classic Apple stickers i have for sale, and i can offer possibly a DVD or 2. please pm me ASAP

here is a link to what they look like, i can possibly add 1 more (total of 3 sheets) for a direct trade!

I think you forgot to put the link.

LimeiBook86
Nov 30, 2005, 01:21 PM
I think you forgot to put the link.
He PM'd me so it's alright :p :)

amacgenius
Dec 7, 2005, 03:26 PM
I got my mousepad today, and it's in great condition, I would recommend this seller 100 times over, great to deal with! :)

wnameth
Dec 7, 2005, 03:58 PM
would you accept mint apple earbuds for a straight trade? possibly will add one sheet of those apple stickers i have!

LimeiBook86
Dec 12, 2005, 03:37 PM
I got my mousepad today, and it's in great condition, I would recommend this seller 100 times over, great to deal with! :)
Thanks! Yes the pads are in very good condition, nearly mint - thanks for the kind words.

If you can (and anyone else who has delt with me) leave me feedback on http://heatware.com/ (user: limeibook86) I'd appreciate it a lot. I'm glad the mousepad got to you safe and sound. :)

would you accept mint apple earbuds for a straight trade? possibly will add one sheet of those apple stickers i have!
PM sent :D

Note: If anyone would like one of the mousepads to give as a gift to someone for the holidays please contact me soon because it'll be hard getting to the post office when it comes close to Christmas time! :eek:

leishan
Dec 14, 2005, 10:30 AM
Do you still have any of these for sale?

LimeiBook86
Dec 14, 2005, 11:47 AM
Do you still have any of these for sale?
Yes I do, if you want to purchase one please contact me via Private Message or E-mail - PayPal will be the easiest way of payment. :)

Artful Dodger
Dec 14, 2005, 12:17 PM
PM sent :)

LimeiBook86
Dec 14, 2005, 12:34 PM
PM sent :)
PM reply sent :)

leishan
Dec 14, 2005, 01:30 PM
PM sent...

Artful Dodger
Dec 14, 2005, 02:26 PM
LimeiBook86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger
PM sent
PM reply sent

Your inbox is full :o
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=1978833#post1978833
for the mouse

and the games
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=156358

LimeiBook86
Dec 14, 2005, 02:32 PM
LimeiBook86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger
PM sent
PM reply sent

Your inbox is full :o
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=1978833#post1978833
for the mouse

and the games
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=156358
Eek! Sorry, I just fixed it! :D And I sent a PM to you ;)

leishan
Dec 14, 2005, 03:13 PM
Payment sent!

adk
Dec 17, 2005, 07:49 PM
PM sent about an awesome trade.

LimeiBook86
Dec 18, 2005, 01:15 AM
PM sent about an awesome trade.
Sorry that won't fit me I'm an XL :p Thanks for the offer though :)

buryyourbrideau
Dec 19, 2005, 04:41 PM
Mousepad arrived quickly and was in perfect condition.

Great transaction.

I suggest everyone pick up one of these pads. They are great! :D

Artful Dodger
Dec 30, 2005, 08:42 AM
Got the Mousepad last night and it looks great :D Everything went very well with LimeiBook86, I'll leave ya feedback later on heatware as well as I'd do business again with you, thanks :)

LimeiBook86
Dec 30, 2005, 06:30 PM
Got the Mousepad last night and it looks great :D Everything went very well with LimeiBook86, I'll leave ya feedback later on heatware as well as I'd do business again with you, thanks :)
Glad you like it! I left you heatware feedback as well. Enjoy! :D

the_mole1314
May 8, 2006, 12:55 PM
I got mine the mail just now, and it's great! Just as advertised and just as I remember them in the Apple Store!

iHeartTheApple
May 8, 2006, 01:57 PM
Do you still have any of these left, Lime? :o Let me know...Thanks! :)

QCassidy352
May 8, 2006, 08:19 PM
I'd just like to add that I bought one of these and limeibook was great to deal with. I'm loving the mousepad. :)

LimeiBook86
May 9, 2006, 10:05 AM
:D compusa got a million of these when tiger came out and my boss said i could take a stack home. i think you should sell them for 5$ a piece cause im sure you got them for free..just to give the mac collectors on the forum a little special

I didn't get them for free, I wish I did! :o But, I don't have anymore now unfortunately :( If you have a bunch of them and you want to give them away cheap and run to the post office everyday to send them out, then do it. Nobody's holding you back. :p