Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Warcake

macrumors regular
May 20, 2013
Any opinions on these ?

Depends on your taste really. The magpul is slim and manly, offers full protection. The neo hybrid is a two piece bumper. And the candy sheer is a bit thicker than the magpul, comes in tons of colors, and is a bit feminine looking imo. Magpul for me.

RichardC300

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2012
Weird, because I have all 3.

https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/17626527/

Also, the Belkin is FAR from "feminine", except for the pink/purple colors.

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
Depends on your taste really. The magpul is slim and manly, offers full protection. The neo hybrid is a two piece bumper. And the candy sheer is a bit thicker than the magpul, comes in tons of colors, and is a bit feminine looking imo. Magpul for me.

I think he means the neo hybrid, not hybrid ex

RichardC300

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2012

Completely incorrect and disproven by my comparison picture.

NovemberWhiskey

macrumors 68040
May 18, 2009
Neo Hybrid 100%. Belkin was nearly the perfect case, but screwed up the button presses. The Neo Hybrid takes care of that 100%. Plus it is a two-piece, with a hard outer perimeter.

No experience with the Magpul, but nothing can be better than the Neo Hybrid imo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.