Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Warfel005

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
Hey guys and gals, I'm Mark. I am a student in Landscape Architecture and I need to create a website for my portfolio and school work. I have some experience making websites (without coding) and have a lot of experience graphically. I maintain my photography website (markwarfel.com) but need help figuring our my portfolio website that I am going to display school work on. I love Maya Lin's website (http://www.mayalin.com) and have no idea where to start. I have Adobe CC which gives me 20gb of hosting space so I would ideally like to use that but I am also open to other options. I've checked out weebly and need something that is more customizable. Thanks again for the help!

olup

Cancelled
Oct 11, 2011
there's a site that has free responsive templates, complete with javascript and css and all that jazz called HTML5 UP! . They have about ten or so templates on there, maybe you can find something that suits your needs.html5 up!

Or you can go with a free wordpress theme, if you want a dynamic website.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.