Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

sep_2013_event_invite.jpg
With Apple's September 2013 Media Event kicking off on Tuesday, some users are interested in avoiding all of the announcements and waiting until Apple posts the recorded video of the event so as to experience it without already knowing the outcome.

For those individuals, we've posted this news story, which will be updated with the link to the presentation once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

Users waiting for the video to be posted are welcome to gather in the thread associated with this news story, and we ask that those who follow the events refrain from making any posts in the thread about Tuesday's announcements.

Video Available: Video Stream - No spoilers on the page at the time of this posting.

Article Link: Apple September 2013 Media Event: Spoiler Free Video Stream [Video Posted]

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
I have a strong feeling Apple would provide live stream of the event :D

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
Has this been confirmed yet? And will it be available on the web? I really want to watch and don't have an Apple TV where I'll be.

Well no, based on past event apple announce it like 2-3 hours before the event.
But knowing apple would introduce 2 iphone, i'm guessing they will come out with a bang.

tevion5

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2011
Ireland
Except unfortunately I'm in school during the keynote... :/ Apple Keynotes should be national holidays :D.

Damn time zones! Don't apple even consider the Irish when making plans like? And not just keynotes, but in general.

----------

Usually it's available for safari and iOS devices through Apple's website.

Nothing like a bit of OS discrimination to make our apple products feel superior :cool:

PorterRocks

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2010
Idaho
I think I'm gonna try to be surprised this time and wait for the keynote stream. However, I'll probably have to leave my iPhone home for the day until I'm done at work. Fortunately I don't work in front of a computer, but all my friends would text me and spoil it. :apple:

JaySoul

macrumors 68030
Jan 30, 2008
I don't have an internet connection at home for another 3 weeks so I'm going spoiler-free on Tuesday until I can blag one from somewhere!!

GunZi

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2012
thanks so much. i'll be working at the time of the announcement.

i really appreciate this. :D

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
If / when a stream is announced (be this after the event or before) then I would imagine the first post will be updated with the link.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Work at a tech company... I somehow doubt I won't hear about the announcements during work.

The one glimmer of hope is that if they stream, they'll perfectly overlap with my lunch and I can watch it live.

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
Work at a tech company... I somehow doubt I won't hear about the announcements during work.

The one glimmer of hope is that if they stream, they'll perfectly overlap with my lunch and I can watch it live.

How long are your lunchbreaks dude? The keynotes are usually up to two hours long

tbrand7

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2013
New York
I hope Phil Schiller says his ultimate catch phrase at the end of the event. "Can't innovate my ass!".

Gotta love Phil!

metzy25

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
So how do I keep from not finding out the news, and not seeing anything about the announcement until the video is up?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.