Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oleap

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 9, 2013
Hi guys, like the title of the thread says I want to buy a bag to carry my computer. I'm not looking for a leather bag. The things I want to carry regularly are my 13 inch macbook air, an eventual ipad mini and my charger. Bonus would be a 2,5'' external hard drive and wireless mouse.

I looked at the Targus City fusion 13 inch which seems to fit my needs. http://www.targus.com/ca/product_details.asp?sku=TBM062CA&promo=&coupon=

I was wondering if some people could get me feedback on this model or other recommandations.

Thank you!

thefourthpope

Contributor
Sep 8, 2007
DelMarVa
Depends what your commute/desires are. I bike or walk as much as possible, so I went with a more traditional messenger style. I've been using a Timbuk2 freestyle for a couple of years and love mine. They are very comfortable, effectively waterproof, have lots of storage options in a slim profile, and are available in basically endless color options.
The velcro closures can be a little loud (there are two loud velcro pockets to get my ipad out for instance) but I barely even notice any more.

jonasdamn

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2013
I bought beez reporter bag for my mba 13" and i really like it. Good quality and water resistant
Enough space also for ipad mini and some books

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 154
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.