Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

piBook

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
I was justt wondering, after seeing another thread being answered if you intelligent bunch would be able to identify this font and where it can be downloaded.

Thanks

reasons.jpg

The 'Hello' bit by the way

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
Off the top of my head, VAG Rounded or Helvetica Rounded

VAG Rounded was the font developed for Volkswagen and used for VW Beetle ads for years.

They are available for purchase from Adobe (and the usual online sellers), I am unaware of non-commercial knockoffs.

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
Blue Velvet said:
Looks like Futura Round.

http://www.faces.co.uk/fonts/fontview.cfm?productsku=SCG1115411

This is a copyrighted font and should be purchased. Please don't ask for illegal copies, links or assistance with pirating copyrighted material on these forums.

BTW, I adore innocent smoothies. :)

It's not Helvetica Rounded, the lower-case 'a' is different.

Futura Round -- much closer - but I think our smoothie here has a bigger x-height.

I'm still liking VAG Rounded Bold
here

Or one of the variants

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
CanadaRAM said:
I'm still liking VAG Rounded Bold
here

Me too. :)

That lowercase 'g' is quite idiosyncratic. Pity there's only one cap in the sample given... sometimes it's easier to identify by uppercase letterforms.

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
VAG Rounded.... jesus people, have you all no taste? :eek: :p

I tell you all something, it's lucky I ain't a mod, 'cos I'd ban you all for a day so you could all sit and contemplate such a horrific mass error of judgement. hahahahahaha.

Speaking of ID fonts, I nailed my first ID on Typophile the other day, :D very proud of myself :D Just incase anyone was wondering what face it was, t'was Ito Regular E. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.