Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

topomango

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2011
I took this snapshot from today's buyer's guide. Where are these 'fantastic' new products?

Attachments

• red.png
    red.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 123

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
The people who update that are ex Blizzard Entertainment employees. And it will be updated soon™.

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
To be fair, you can't actually buy (or pre-order) any of the products announced yesterday. I'm sure the Buyer's Guide will be updated before they go on sale. :)

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
We've decided to count the new space gray colors for the iPods as an update for Buyer's Guide purposes. It's about as weak an "update" as you'll ever see, but it does mean you shouldn't expect any updates for awhile again.

We'll also be putting in a custom recommendation for the iPhone shortly to reflect that it's still "don't buy" since the new ones aren't available for ordering yet, but will be very shortly.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
We've decided to count the new space gray colors for the iPods as an update for Buyer's Guide purposes. It's about as weak an "update" as you'll ever see, but it does mean you shouldn't expect any updates for awhile again.

We'll also be putting in a custom recommendation for the iPhone shortly to reflect that it's still "don't buy" since the new ones aren't available for ordering yet, but will be very shortly.
I would hope people that visit this site know about new iPhones in a week. If not the buyers guide won't help them anyways.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.