Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macness

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Vancouver Canada
What happened to the scrolling calendar on the bottom??? I can no longer pick a day on my calendar and create a list of tasks for that day. I have to individually choose "Remind me on a day". And on top of that, cant even view a list of tasks i marked for that particular day!!!! What the heck happened???

Curun

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
What happened to the scrolling calendar on the bottom??? I can no longer pick a day on my calendar and create a list of tasks for that day. I have to individually choose "Remind me on a day". And on top of that, cant even view a list of tasks i marked for that particular day!!!! What the heck happened???

Ive happened.

I didn't know you could even do that regarding list of tasks for a day.

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
And on top of that, cant even view a list of tasks i marked for that particular day!!!! What the heck happened???

Regarding this bit, worth noting you can view a list of scheduled tasks by pulling the cards down to view the search box. Next to it is an alarm - click that. I know it's not what you asked for, but might be enough for what you need it for :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.