Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Funnyman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2013
Hey, I have this minor problem with my iPod Touch whereas whenever I am streaming any T.V Shows/Movies on my iPod I intrigue this problem where the video keeps pausing every few seconds and has to continue buffering. I checked my internet, tried my friends internet, and it still does not work.

I currently use; Google Chrome and Used several sites to try watching shows (ex. isho.ws).

Any sort of help would really do :)

defunct32

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2013
Hey, I have this minor problem with my iPod Touch whereas whenever I am streaming any T.V Shows/Movies on my iPod I intrigue this problem where the video keeps pausing every few seconds and has to continue buffering. I checked my internet, tried my friends internet, and it still does not work.

I currently use; Google Chrome and Used several sites to try watching shows (ex. isho.ws).

Any sort of help would really do :)

Streaming online? I had no buffering issues when using Safari but I usually let the video load a bit (by pausing and letting it be) then I will watch it, unless you're saying you've loaded a bit of the video and it keeps pausing and buffering then I'm not sure. Ever tried to use Safari and see if it works?

Funnyman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2013
Streaming online? I had no buffering issues when using Safari but I usually let the video load a bit (by pausing and letting it be) then I will watch it, unless you're saying you've loaded a bit of the video and it keeps pausing and buffering then I'm not sure. Ever tried to use Safari and see if it works?

tried safari, still doesn't work properly :mad: and any ideas on if ios 7 will be available for ipod touch 5?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.