Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I want:
-The cellular data toggle button in control center(not turn on/off LTE).
-The Weather widget in the today part of the notification center.
-Able to just turn off parallax wallpaper without using the accessibility feature, reduce motion.
-Ability to lower the quality of iTunes Radio to use less data.
-Ability to edit control center's toggles.
I will add of I think of anything.
What do you guys want to be in the next release of iOS 7.

I don't see a thread on this already so I made my own.

Last edited:

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
i want to see a solid 10 hours of use and 24 hours of standby, like i saw with 6.1.2

with ios7, it seems i cant get more that 6-7 hours of use. but so far the GM is better than the betas. i have a strong feeling though this is all because of the apps not being up to date for ios7 yet. once they all update and optimized, im thinking the battery life will return.

!GS51!

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2013
Well I just found out today that some reports saying that apple is testing 7.0.1,7.0.2,7.1 ahead of the iOS 7 release, if this is true then we should see the OS being patched quickly

marvz

macrumors 65816
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
Well I just found out today that some reports saying that apple is testing 7.0.1,7.0.2,7.1 ahead of the iOS 7 release, if this is true then we should see the OS being patched quickly

Of course they already testing 7.0.1/7.0.2/7.1! Since the GM was loaded on the 5c and 5s (1-2 weeks ago) there was nothing to do with the GM anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.