Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edulinka

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 22, 2012
Upstate NY
Hi How to clear Updates list ? It show that you need update for example 3 app and after update it is not disappear and stays with Open button

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hi How to clear Updates list ? It show that you need update for example 3 app and after update it is not disappear and stays with Open button

You can't clear it, but the updates will drop off after a week or so. They do this because of the new Auto Update Apps feature. You can have it update your apps automatically, so they have this list of updated apps so you can see what updated and what was changed.

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
I have mine set to not auto-update. Does that make a difference?

Me too, just updated two apps an hour ago and they are still there under a heading "Updated September 19". Personally I think this might be nice to keep track of recently updated apps. The badge was not there.

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
They last maybe a week and then disappear. I don't think it such a big issue - how often do you go into the updated tab and at least it doesn't badge the icon or show them somewhere else (besides the NC where they can be dismissed).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.