PDA

View Full Version : Feature Requests

roxics
Sep 19, 2013, 09:14 AM
Now that iOS7 is out and we can use it, let's talk about what we want in the future. Personally I love iOS7 so far and think they made some really great improvements. But I would like to see the following:

1. Animated gif support in Photos.

2. The ability to put icons anywhere you want them.

3. The ability to set default apps for mail, browser, etc.

4. Raw support in the Camera (I don't know if this is a hardware limitation).

5. Widget icons. If Apple isn't going to give us real widgets on the home screen, they could at least give us icons that open up to a folder-style view showing a widget rather than a folder with more app icons. This would allow them to keep their grid-of-icons design for the home screen and would be more light weight than opening a full app. Minimized as an icon they could still be animated like the new clock icon.

What are your ideas?

!GS51!
Sep 19, 2013, 09:15 AM
Well i would say fix all the goddamn bugs, features are enough for me now, BUG FIXES is what should be demanded now.

eclipse01
Sep 19, 2013, 09:25 AM
Well i would say fix all the goddamn bugs, features are enough for me now, BUG FIXES is what should be demanded now.

Go to Android after a big release, this is nothing...

matttye
Sep 19, 2013, 09:30 AM
I'd like them to expand on the ability to mark reminders as dealt with in notification centre.

Every notification should have the ability to set a reminder, plus perform some other contextual action, straight from the reminder itself. This was a feature introduced in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and it works really well.

eclipse01
Sep 19, 2013, 09:51 AM
I wish they would combine music/videos into one (Ipod) icon again!

portishead
Sep 19, 2013, 09:55 AM
A few I can think of:

Passcode to turn off phone.
Allow user to set options in control center.
the option to purchase a bigger screen.
a recorder to record phone calls (will never happen).

matttye
Sep 19, 2013, 09:56 AM
Allow user to set options in notification center.

Do you know about control centre? (Swipe up from the below the screen)

CNeufeld
Sep 19, 2013, 10:02 AM
Just a couple of color themes (so far)...

Clint

portishead
Sep 19, 2013, 10:02 AM
Do you know about control centre? (Swipe up from the below the screen)

Yeah that's what I meant actually. fixed.

eclipse01
Sep 19, 2013, 10:31 AM
I also wish you could chose different gestures, like swipe top left to right to bring up control center.