Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheScribe

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2012
Wherever I am.
You guys are awesome.

Now, what about the / key?

I have to open the .?123 page to get to that when entering a web address. It used to be right on the main keyboard when entering text in the address bar.

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
You guys are awesome.

Now, what about the / key?

I have to open the .?123 page to get to that when entering a web address. It used to be right on the main keyboard when entering text in the address bar.

That seems to be the only way to get a / these days :(

If it helps, did you know that you can press the .?123 button, keep your thumb held down and drag it to the key you want (in this case "/") and then release your thumb to immediately go back to the letter keyboard?

dsdevries

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2009
If it helps, did you know that you can press the .?123 button, keep your thumb held down and drag it to the key you want (in this case "/") and then release your thumb to immediately go back to the letter keyboard?

+2 I didn't know that, but it's absolutely awesome!

TheScribe

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2012
Wherever I am.
That seems to be the only way to get a / these days :(

Well yeah, that works. It's good enough.

Thanks

Parise

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2012
Orlando, FL
Pretty sure the handful of people in here who liked the .com button are literally the only individuals on this planet who did.

That was the most annoying thing in the world.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.