Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Defender2010

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 6, 2010
Just this morning the iTunes Radio icon just appeared in the Music app. I know we cannot get it in the UK yet, as when "start listening" is tapped, it just says it is temp unavailable. Anyone else got the icon? I never had it during all the iOS7 betas , just now. I didnt restore or update anything since the GM last week.

navodwickra

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2013
Leeds, UK
Just this morning the iTunes Radio icon just appeared in the Music app. I know we cannot get it in the UK yet, as when "start listening" is tapped, it just says it is temp unavailable. Anyone else got the icon? I never had it during all the iOS7 betas , just now. I didnt restore or update anything since the GM last week.

Nope nothing on my iPhone yet. But I heard if you use an US account it will work even if you are in the UK.

Defender2010

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 6, 2010
Nope nothing on my iPhone yet. But I heard if you use an US account it will work even if you are in the UK.

I do, but I don't want to use that as iTunes Match is linked to my UK account...I know iTunes Radio is not out in the UK yet, just curious why the icon appeared and if anyone else has it on theirs. A sign it is coming soon perhaps?

Tommy Hewitt

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2013
I'm from Austria (Radio isn't available here either) and after I've installed iOS7 iTunes Radio appeared in my music app too. Also the App Store switched from german to english and backwards from time to time. Pretty weird :confused: After a restart the icon disappeard...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.