PDA

View Full Version : Infinite "Waiting For Changes To Be Applied"

(Kerfuffle)
Sep 19, 2013, 12:13 PM
Is anyone else having difficulties syncing their phone with iOS 7? I have iTunes 11.1 and a 4S running iOS 7. Whenever I try to sync it, it gets stuck at the final stage of the sync and just says, "Waiting for changes to be applied". Is there a known fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

arthurhoe123
Sep 19, 2013, 09:35 PM
Yea totally, it is really frustrating ever since I updated to the latest Itunes and IOS 7. I realized that it only happens when I try to sync my entire library of music over but if I try and sync maybe 3 genres or artist at a time it works. Let me know if you work something out.

kimhill
Sep 20, 2013, 05:23 PM
Me too. It's pretty much ruined the fun of the new iPhone 5s. No solution in sight. No music.

(Kerfuffle)
Sep 20, 2013, 09:04 PM
I just ended up erasing the phone and doing a restore from backup and it syncs now.

dan3zurgb
Sep 26, 2013, 12:05 PM
:):cool:i found a solution !!!!!!\
click manually manage your music.
record a new voice memo and then synchronize with iTunes….let the phone to backup and wait for a few seconds…..it will start to copy the music in your idevice….this worked with iPhone 5….
hope it helps for u to :)

jakeadkins
Sep 26, 2013, 12:07 PM
It looks like a toy. Not a phone anymore!

gokkasten (http://onlinegokkasten.me/)

Armen
Sep 26, 2013, 01:11 PM
Is anyone else having difficulties syncing their phone with iOS 7? I have iTunes 11.1 and a 4S running iOS 7. Whenever I try to sync it, it gets stuck at the final stage of the sync and just says, "Waiting for changes to be applied". Is there a known fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

Mac or Windows?

If Mac, did you download the official 11.1 release?