PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Radio Volume Low

ugadawgs311
Sep 19, 2013, 12:36 PM
I've started listening to iTunes Radio and noticed that the volume is very low, both on my computer within iTunes and my iPhone 5. Anyone else experiencing this? When I switch back to my main library the volume is super loud.

mprofit
Sep 19, 2013, 02:47 PM
I've started listening to iTunes Radio and noticed that the volume is very low, both on my computer within iTunes and my iPhone 5. Anyone else experiencing this? When I switch back to my main library the volume is super loud.

I'm experiencing this, too. The volume for iTunes Radio stations is noticeably lower than the volume for downloaded music, music on websites, etc. I was really hoping that the music quality would be higher, as these are iTunes Store songs, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Really hope this changes soon.

DaBrain
Sep 19, 2013, 03:13 PM
Same dissapointing low volume here:eek:

jimmypowder
Sep 23, 2013, 11:13 AM
Yes the volume gain is way too low on iTunes Radio particularly if you listen to rock prior to the loudness wars .

Apple needs to at least increase the gain or allow its customers to do so through some equalizer function .

vtstarck
Sep 23, 2013, 11:32 AM
Same here. It is also low using AirPlay.

brabin
Sep 24, 2013, 08:17 AM
Same problem here. Volume is so low as to not be usable. Anyone have an explanation or solution?

richpjr
Sep 28, 2013, 10:44 PM
Guess I'm not the only one to notice this. I adjust the volume for Radio and when I switched back to listen to music in my iTunes collection it damn near blew my eardrums out!

gentlefury
Sep 28, 2013, 11:22 PM
Not having this issue at all. Airplay sounds great, bluetooth is plenty loud in the car and headphones are at about half volume.

Appleind
Oct 5, 2013, 06:45 AM
Same here. The volume seems to jump up and down with certain songs. Glad to know i am not the only one facing this issue

SpyrosKat
Apr 6, 2014, 01:50 PM
Same issue here. When playing in my car, iTunes radio is 25% quieter than downloaded songs in the music app, or any other phone sounds like navigation or ringtone. Really annoying.