PDA

View Full Version : No quick way to go to top of web page etc

abz1981
Sep 19, 2013, 02:08 PM
On ios6 you tap the top of a web page and your at the top. No need to scroll to the top manually. This option not available on iOS 7? As I am having to do it manually.

swiftaw
Sep 19, 2013, 02:09 PM
On ios6 you tap the top of a web page and your at the top. No need to scroll to the top manually. This option not available on iOS 7? As I am having to do it manually.

Taping on the bar at the top (where it displays the time) sends my web pages back to the top in iOS 7.

bigred7078
Sep 19, 2013, 02:10 PM

works just fine for me...

I tap the top and It springs right back to the top of the page.

Macalway

It's still there.

Why would it not be there for you? That's so odd :o

iFiend

It's because you're in full-screen mode

Tap the top of the screen to bring up the address bar and then tap as you would on iOS 6

Took me awhile to get used to making an extra tap, but it's not so bad :D

nefan65
Sep 19, 2013, 02:11 PM

Sure it is. When you scroll down on a web site, the toolbar and title bar are hidden. If you just move/scroll up a tad, or touch the screen they come back. Then just tap the top of the title bar like you did before, and you go to the top.

gomoq13
Sep 19, 2013, 02:11 PM
Taping on the bar at the top (where it displays the time) sends my web pages back to the top in iOS 7.

Thanks for the tip. I've been using iOS 7 since beta 1 and I didn't know this. Lol. Makes it all a breeze now.

abz1981
Sep 19, 2013, 02:15 PM
It's because you're in full-screen mode

Tap the top of the screen to bring up the address bar and then tap as you would on iOS 6

Took me awhile to get used to making an extra tap, but it's not so bad :D

Ah this worked for me lol so we have to double tap now lol well tap 2 places to scroll to the top. I was just tapping in the address bar.