PDA

View Full Version : Facebook events not in calendar

tfitzsimons
Sep 19, 2013, 02:31 PM
Hi all,

I searched the forum and it looks like only I am experiencing this problem.

My facebook events no longer appear in my ios 7 calendar. The facebook calendar shows up in the "calendars" tab, and is checked, but nothing appears. I even tried navigating to the subscription feed link from the facebook site, added that, and it still won't show any events. I have a number of events showing up perfectly on my iCal on OS X.

Any thoughts? Is there any way to do a total reset of this? I just installed the new Facebook app, btw, and it is the same as it was before.

----------

Update, discovered that OLD facebook events show up, not future ones. And the webcal feed does work. But future events do not for the in-app Facebook calendar.

How strange, I suppose it's just a bug.

mjsilver
Oct 9, 2013, 03:58 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution?

Mike

Hi all,

I searched the forum and it looks like only I am experiencing this problem.

My facebook events no longer appear in my ios 7 calendar. The facebook calendar shows up in the "calendars" tab, and is checked, but nothing appears. I even tried navigating to the subscription feed link from the facebook site, added that, and it still won't show any events. I have a number of events showing up perfectly on my iCal on OS X.

Any thoughts? Is there any way to do a total reset of this? I just installed the new Facebook app, btw, and it is the same as it was before.

----------

Update, discovered that OLD facebook events show up, not future ones. And the webcal feed does work. But future events do not for the in-app Facebook calendar.

How strange, I suppose it's just a bug.

Loucifer
Nov 27, 2013, 01:44 PM
Me too! And unfortunately it looks like nobody's found a solution yet, right?

:(

wilky76
Nov 27, 2013, 03:28 PM
Same problem here but yet on Android and Google Calender it works perfectly fine on my Nexus 7 :(