Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tfitzsimons

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2008
Hi all,

I searched the forum and it looks like only I am experiencing this problem.

My facebook events no longer appear in my ios 7 calendar. The facebook calendar shows up in the "calendars" tab, and is checked, but nothing appears. I even tried navigating to the subscription feed link from the facebook site, added that, and it still won't show any events. I have a number of events showing up perfectly on my iCal on OS X.

Any thoughts? Is there any way to do a total reset of this? I just installed the new Facebook app, btw, and it is the same as it was before.

----------

Update, discovered that OLD facebook events show up, not future ones. And the webcal feed does work. But future events do not for the in-app Facebook calendar.

How strange, I suppose it's just a bug.

mjsilver

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2013
I have exactly the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution?

Mike

Hi all,

I searched the forum and it looks like only I am experiencing this problem.

My facebook events no longer appear in my ios 7 calendar. The facebook calendar shows up in the "calendars" tab, and is checked, but nothing appears. I even tried navigating to the subscription feed link from the facebook site, added that, and it still won't show any events. I have a number of events showing up perfectly on my iCal on OS X.

Any thoughts? Is there any way to do a total reset of this? I just installed the new Facebook app, btw, and it is the same as it was before.

----------

Update, discovered that OLD facebook events show up, not future ones. And the webcal feed does work. But future events do not for the in-app Facebook calendar.

How strange, I suppose it's just a bug.

Loucifer

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2012
London
Facebook events not on calendar

Me too! And unfortunately it looks like nobody's found a solution yet, right?

:(

wilky76

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2013
Wigan
Same problem here but yet on Android and Google Calender it works perfectly fine on my Nexus 7 :(

veronica.m

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2014
Hi,
I've been hearing about this problem with apple devices from several people by now. Did anyone try to contact Apple about this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.