PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the alarm ringtone in iOS 7?

MacUser09
Sep 19, 2013, 02:47 PM
The title pretty much says it all.

I have upgraded my iPhone 5 to iOS 7, and don't like the new "Alarm Clock" ring tone. I can't see how I change it. I have looked in Settings>Sounds, but can't see it.

Can anyone explain how and where I change it please?

Also, does anyone know what the old default alarm clock ringtone was called please?

:confused:

Tyler23
Sep 19, 2013, 02:49 PM
The title pretty much says it all.

I have upgraded my iPhone 5 to iOS 7, and don't like the new "Alarm Clock" ring tone. I can't see how I change it. I have looked in Settings>Sounds, but can't see it.

Can anyone explain how and where I change it please?

Also, does anyone know what the old default alarm clock ringtone was called please?

:confused:

You change it based on each individual alarm, as always. In the clock app, go to alarms. Hit edit in the top left corner, then select an alarm. From there, you can select any sound you want by scrolling down to where it says "Sound" (should be under Repeat and Label, above Snooze). And you can make each alarm have a different sound.

MacUser09
Sep 19, 2013, 03:09 PM
You change it based on each individual alarm, as always. In the clock app, go to alarms. Hit edit in the top left corner, then select an alarm. From there, you can select any sound you want by scrolling down to where it says "Sound" (should be under Repeat and Label, above Snooze). And you can make each alarm have a different sound.

Hey Tyler...Thanks very much. Also found my old alarm tone "Marimba" in there. :)

Tyler23
Sep 19, 2013, 03:10 PM
Hey Tyler...Thanks very much. Also found my old alarm tone "Marimba" in there. :)

Not a problem, glad I could help.

Resqu2
Sep 22, 2013, 06:05 PM
Here's another big THANKS!