PDA

View Full Version : Music stops playing when my wife opens Safari?

funkenstein91
Sep 19, 2013, 02:57 PM
I didn't get a chance to assess the issue, but when my wife would hit the home button from either Pandora or the Music app to return to the home screen the music would keep playing, but the moment she opened Safari it would stop. Please tell me there is an easy fix so I don't have to hear her complain about it anymore.

Tyler23
Sep 19, 2013, 02:59 PM
I didn't get a chance to assess the issue, but when my wife would hit the home button from either Pandora or the Music app to return to the home screen the music would keep playing, but the moment she opened Safari it would stop. Please tell me there is an easy fix so I don't have to hear her complain about it anymore.

Does she have a video open on one of her tabs in safari? Or music playing in any tab in Safari? That would stop the music she is listening to from playing. Have her check all of her open tabs.

funkenstein91
Sep 19, 2013, 03:03 PM
Does she have a video open on one of her tabs in safari? Or music playing in any tab in Safari? That would stop the music she is listening to from playing. Have her check all of her open tabs.That's probably it. She tends to leave at least five or six tabs open at a time, and thus far I haven't found anyone else having this issue.

Tyler23
Sep 19, 2013, 03:04 PM
That's probably it. She tends to leave at least five or six tabs open at a time, and thus far I haven't found anyone else having this issue.

That's the only thing I could thing of that would cause it. If that's not the issue, have her restart her phone, or just close all open safari tabs just in case.