Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scariker

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
For those that don't like the new calendar, which app will you use? I miss the month view along with appts underneath. I used my calendar all the time! And of course loved my iPhone, iPad and macbook pro syncing the events. Is anyone going to be using something else? And which apps would sync like that?

Kurso

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
For those that don't like the new calendar, which app will you use? I miss the month view along with appts underneath. I used my calendar all the time! And of course loved my iPhone, iPad and macbook pro syncing the events. Is anyone going to be using something else? And which apps would sync like that?

Tempo.

sportsfrk214

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2007
The number 1 reason I'm reluctant to switch to another calendar app is because I love having the calendar events in my notification center (I guess now on the "Today" tab), and I know other apps won't offer the same level of integration because Apple won't allow it. However, if there was a calendar app that synced with iCloud, that would be a very workable solution. Does anyone know of any calendar apps that do this?

echo2011

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2011
I got the month view back, I can't remember how but I clicked on something in the default view, like the days or right around there.

Gogurt48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
Calengoo. Almost everything about it can be customized. You can even import your own icons to display in the "month" view.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.