PDA

View Full Version : IOS 7 - Terms & Conditions For iCloud - Can Not Accept.

Inframan
Sep 19, 2013, 04:16 PM
If this is has already been posted, My Apologies....

A Box to accept the "Terms & Conditions" for iCloud keeps popping up but I can not accept it so it just keeps popping up over and over. Now, i do realize that some people are having the same issue and some suggestions are to download the "Find my Friends" app and accept the terms & Condition's through there and it will go away but in my case this has not worked either. Has anyone else find any other solutions?

matttye
Sep 19, 2013, 04:17 PM
Can you post a screenshot of what appears when you tap on 'view terms' ?

Inframan
Sep 19, 2013, 04:35 PM
After Clicking "View Terms" it takes me into the iCloud Settings. From there I cant do anything to Agree to the terms.

dictoresno
Sep 19, 2013, 08:39 PM
http://www.imore.com/itunes-and-app-store-terms-and-conditions-stuck-infinite-loop-locking-out-customers

looks like last time this happened, it was a spread out issue that resolved itself.

DirtySocks85
Sep 19, 2013, 10:11 PM
When I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be some sort of philosophical rant about privacy issues or something. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a thread about someone who literally could not accept the T&C.

Inframan
Sep 20, 2013, 05:11 AM
When I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be some sort of philosophical rant about privacy issues or something. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a thread about someone who literally could not accept the T&C. lol....Yeah that would be pretty hard core for someone to post...I just cant get the darn box off my screen no matter what I try !

Ed91
Sep 21, 2013, 06:19 AM
Pure guessing, but you could try purchasing a free app and seeing if it demands you accept the new T&Cs for the app store. They may be one in the same. Again, this is a pure guess, so sorry if I'm wrong!

[edit] after rereading it looks like you've already downloaded another app. My bad.

Perhaps try the iCloud web app?

toppledwagon
Sep 23, 2013, 04:38 PM
I has this exact same problem. Here is what fixed it for me. Settings->General->Restrictions->Accounts check Allow Changes. I had it so that it wouldn't allow changes.

Now I'm able to accept the new terms.

Hope that helps!

-Dave

Inframan
Sep 27, 2013, 08:13 PM
I has this exact same problem. Here is what fixed it for me. Settings->General->Restrictions->Accounts check Allow Changes. I had it so that it wouldn't allow changes.

Now I'm able to accept the new terms.

Hope that helps!

-Dave

Sadly that didn't work, this is ****** Annoying !!! Every time I click something it pops open over and over. any other ideas?

benji888
Sep 28, 2013, 04:13 AM
have you tried giving your iphone a power cycle?

how about closing all apps from multitasker...or at least settings and mail...and any others you've had the message pop up with. (double click home button, swipe up to close apps).

Also, if those don't work, I'd go to Settings>iTunes & App Store> click on your Apple ID, then Sign Out. Get rid of everything again (follow last paragraph), then sign in again here.

Inframan
Sep 29, 2013, 05:15 AM
have you tried giving your iphone a power cycle?

how about closing all apps from multitasker...or at least settings and mail...and any others you've had the message pop up with. (double click home button, swipe up to close apps).

Also, if those don't work, I'd go to Settings>iTunes & App Store> click on your Apple ID, then Sign Out. Get rid of everything again (follow last paragraph), then sign in again here.

Tried it twice - still not working :mad:

theinstructor
Sep 29, 2013, 05:57 AM
On an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.0.2 this is also plaguing us. In the App Store we can't make any purchases the T&C pop up has no button to agree. :confused:

Rlynnkco
Sep 30, 2013, 08:21 PM
Having the same problem. Tried changing the restrictions & that didn't work either.

Any other solutions anyone has found? Using v. 7.0

:(

GenesisST
Sep 30, 2013, 08:34 PM
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did you try signing out of you icloud/itunes/app store account and signing back in? also by mixing it up with a reboot after signing out?

yeah, I know I sound like an ISP tech support person...

ElectronGuru
Sep 30, 2013, 09:11 PM
If this was a Mac issue, the solution would be deleting some preference file. We can't access those, but have you tried a few reset options?

banglavai
Oct 5, 2013, 08:38 PM
If this is has already been posted, My Apologies....

A Box to accept the "Terms & Conditions" for iCloud keeps popping up but I can not accept it so it just keeps popping up over and over. Now, i do realize that some people are having the same issue and some suggestions are to download the "Find my Friends" app and accept the terms & Condition's through there and it will go away but in my case this has not worked either. Has anyone else find any other solutions?

>>>>>>>> Delete your icloud account from your iphone and add it again , it worked for me.
cheers...

Macalway
Oct 5, 2013, 08:47 PM
An odd glitch

pjh3939
Oct 21, 2013, 07:20 AM
Has any determined a fix for this yet?

This popup started appearing on my iphone about a week after the update.
Everything seems to work with icloud, but it's extremely annoying to have this pop up evry time I do something.

So far this has only affected my iphone, my ipad is OK.

pjh3939
Oct 23, 2013, 06:36 AM
Put a call in to Aplle Support and this is what resolved the issue for me.

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings

I then got a prompt to enter the password for my AppleID and then a prompt for accepting the terms and conditions.

It's been a day and no annoying prompt for the terms and conditions, so I'll assume it's fixed.

wesstevens
Oct 28, 2013, 10:55 AM
Since I updated to ios7, this keeps popping up. When I click to accept, it goes to the iCloud settings. Frustrating! None of these suggestions work and I'm not resetting all.

kelvinzhou1000
Oct 28, 2013, 03:50 PM
Can you view the Apple product Terms and Conditions content?