PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] iOS7 ruined my iPhone 4S....warning

gym007
Sep 19, 2013, 04:32 PM
I downloaded and installed it today via the updates in phone settings

Now the phone constantly restarts because it keeps crashing. What will happen is suddenly hundreds of tiny lines will appear on the phone and then it restarts. It will only stay on for several seconds, in which I can access my phone and I see iOS7 installed but then it crashes.

I tried downgrading to iOS6 but my phone won't stay on long enough for iTunes to detect it.

Definitely regretting this. Seems like no one else has this issue.

Steeley
Sep 19, 2013, 04:35 PM
Try putting your phone in DFU mode. That should let you restore it in iTunes. Good luck!

Thierry ba
Sep 19, 2013, 04:36 PM
I downloaded and installed it today via the updates in phone settings

Now the phone constantly restarts because it keeps crashing. What will happen is suddenly hundreds of tiny lines will appear on the phone and then it restarts. It will only stay on for several seconds, in which I can access my phone and I see iOS7 installed but then it crashes.

I tried downgrading to iOS6 but my phone won't stay on long enough for iTunes to detect it.

Definitely regretting this. Seems like no one else has this issue.

You should've perform a clean install and set as new. You wouldn't have any problems then.

gym007
Sep 19, 2013, 04:39 PM
Try putting your phone in DFU mode. That should let you restore it in iTunes. Good luck!

Okay, will try this