PDA

View Full Version : Best unnoticed thing about iTunes Radio on iPhone

Iphone5preorder
Sep 19, 2013, 04:39 PM
I am a bit of an audiophile. The sound quality on iTunes Radio is the best I've heard from any streaming service out there (pandora, I heart, etc)

I'm not here to ask if anyone is noticing the same thing, because I don't need to.

I'm just here to point out a positive thing about ios7 that we should be happy about!

Enjoy!

New2012MacForMe
Sep 19, 2013, 06:04 PM
For some reason I can't find the iTunes Radio tab in the music app. Where exactly is it? I keep going to where everyone says it is, but it's not there. I have the problem on my iPad2 and on my iPhone5. Does it have to do with the fact that I'm in Canada? Maybe some kind of music rights issue?

doasis23
Sep 19, 2013, 06:07 PM
For some reason I can't find the iTunes Radio tab in the music app. Where exactly is it? I keep going to where everyone says it is, but it's not there. I have the problem on my iPad2 and on my iPhone5. Does it have to do with the fact that I'm in Canada? Maybe some kind of music rights issue?

Itunes radio is US only right now

New2012MacForMe
Sep 19, 2013, 06:12 PM
Damn. Thanks.

WB2Colorado
Sep 19, 2013, 06:41 PM
Damn. Thanks.

You can change your iTunes account to a US account and iTunes Radio will work. It seems like it's tied to the type of account you have and not the location of the device.