PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] iOS 7 has fixed WiFi problems

ionjohn
Sep 19, 2013, 04:52 PM
What's up, guys!

Me and girlfriend have seen our WiFi problems fixed with iOS 7! Now, when I'm at my dad's, WiFi will connect automatically and won't disconnect until I'm out of reach. My GF gets better WiFi at college, it won't drop here and there like it used to.

Anyone else had their problems fixed?

Shrink
Sep 19, 2013, 04:57 PM
What's up, guys!

Me and girlfriend have seen our WiFi problems fixed with iOS 7! Now, when I'm at my dad's, WiFi will connect automatically and won't disconnect until I'm out of reach. My GF gets better WiFi at college, it won't drop here and there like it used to.

Anyone else had their problems fixed?

Nope...I downloaded iOS 7 and I still have to get up 2-3 times at night to use the ba...

Wait....sorry...never mind.:o

;) :D

ionjohn
Sep 19, 2013, 05:08 PM
Nope...I downloaded iOS 7 and I still have to get up 2-3 times at night to use the ba...

Wait....sorry...never mind.:o

;) :D

Stop drinking before bedtime or Talk to a doctor :p

Shrink
Sep 19, 2013, 06:13 PM
Stop drinking before bedtime or Talk to a doctor :p

Good advice!:D

I was just hoping iOS 7 would help...:(

ionjohn
Sep 19, 2013, 06:16 PM
Good advice!:D

I was just hoping iOS 7 would help...:(

You'll have to wait for iOS 8 :(

efreedland
Sep 27, 2013, 07:02 PM
Before iOS 7 the wifi on my iphone (4S) rarely disconnected at home and it was easy to reconnect when it did. Since iOS 7 (and 7.0.2) I continually lose the wifi connection and it often takes 3-4 times to get it back. Ipad and macbook are fine. Anyone else have this problem?

sunking101
Sep 27, 2013, 07:25 PM
Before iOS 7 the wifi on my iphone (4S) rarely disconnected at home and it was easy to reconnect when it did. Since iOS 7 (and 7.0.2) I continually lose the wifi connection and it often takes 3-4 times to get it back. Ipad and macbook are fine. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes I do.