PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bugs plz confirm

CosmoPilot
Sep 19, 2013, 06:08 PM
1. Try to copy a text message with a time in it and then paste it. For me, only the time gets copied...not the actual text message.

2. After reading a new email, if I go back to the inbox, the blue dot doesn't disappear. If I go to a different app and then back to mail the blue dot goes away.

Plz confirm this behavior.

Stetrain
Sep 19, 2013, 06:12 PM
1. Try to copy a text message with a time in it and then paste it. For me, only the time gets copied...not the actual text message.

This works correctly for me. You have to hold down on the text message bubble itself, not directly on the underlined time. Then you get the normal black popup with the 'copy' option, and that successfully copies the whole message.

2. After reading a new email, if I go back to the inbox, the blue dot doesn't disappear. If I go to a different app and then back to mail the blue dot goes away.

The blue dot goes away for me when I look at a new message and then press 'back' to go to the inbox.

kmpoboy2
Sep 19, 2013, 06:15 PM

Plz confirm this behavior.

Nope, couldn't replicate any of those. Working fine for me here.

CosmoPilot
Sep 19, 2013, 06:29 PM
Thanks, I've held the bubble down. I'll do a soft reset and see if that works.

Iphone5preorder
Sep 19, 2013, 06:45 PM
I'm able to duplicate it. Dammit!!

CosmoPilot
Sep 21, 2013, 07:20 AM
A soft reset fixed the email issue. The copying of the text messages is quassi fixed! Meaning, a short message (example: "meet me at 5:00p.m.") is almost impossible to copy.

On longer messages, I can tap and hold the bubble away from the time to get the copy option. On shorter messages, the bubble isn't big enough and it defaults to the calendar option.

andrewsjra
Sep 21, 2013, 11:50 AM
Anyone have issues in safari with the url field or cancel button not responding? If I close the app out and open it again it's fine. It's happened twice now

jonasdamn
Sep 21, 2013, 11:53 AM
if you have found bugs, please also report them to apple http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
And i would also advise atleast keep "diagnostic and usage" enabled for first month, to get bugs fixed faster.