PDA

View Full Version : iWork apps- Free?

dvir971
Sep 19, 2013, 08:53 PM
Hey, I heared somewhere that the iWork apps are about to get free, is that true? If so- when?!

koban4max
Sep 19, 2013, 08:54 PM
Hey, I heared somewhere that the iWork apps are about to get free, is that true? If so- when?!

for iphone 5s.

ideal.dreams
Only on newly activated iDevices running iOS 7.

cchunk
they will only be available for the new idevices that run ios 7 out of box

ELSELS
Sep 19, 2013, 09:57 PM
Hello:

What about iPads, say you purchased one from an online retailer (Amazon for example), iPad 128GB with factory installed iOS 6.?

Then you open the sealed box, activate the FIRST time, under the installed iOS 6, then immediately UPGRADE to iOS 7?

Should that warrant then the FREE - iOS 7 FREE offer..?

Thanks,

Have a nice day...

Ed

lolkthxbai
Sep 19, 2013, 10:01 PM
Hello:

What about iPads, say you purchased one from an online retailer (Amazon for example), iPad 128GB with factory installed iOS 6.?

Then you open the sealed box, activate the FIRST time, under the installed iOS 6, then immediately UPGRADE to iOS 7?

Thanks,

Have a nice day...

Ed

No. Have a nice weekend.

MauerFan
Sep 19, 2013, 10:04 PM
Hello:

Thanks,

Have a nice day...

Ed

If you bought the iPad on or after Sept 1, yes. I bought a 5g touch with iOS 6 last week, and yesterday I installed iOS 7. Then last night the iWork apps showed up as free.