PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] Control center

wicket82
Sep 19, 2013, 10:14 PM
Just wondering before I even think about upgrading to ios 7 (and may not until I'm forced to). Is there anyway to completely disable the control center? My home screen has all the apps for all the features I use. Flashlight, camera, calculator. I never use Bluetooth and just go to the settings menu to disable wifi if I need it disabled. Also can you control music from the lock screen like in ios 6? That's how I accessy music when in my car. And I know it's probably not but anyway to change the ugly icons? Just trying to get a little help before I even think about "upgrading". Thanks in advance

Tyler23
Sep 19, 2013, 10:15 PM
Just wondering before I even think about upgrading to ios 7 (and may not until I'm forced to). Is there anyway to completely disable the control center? My home screen has all the apps for all the features I use. Flashlight, camera, calculator. I never use Bluetooth and just go to the settings menu to disable wifi if I need it disabled. Also can you control music from the lock screen like in ios 6? That's how I accessy music when in my car. And I know it's probably not but anyway to change the ugly icons? Just trying to get a little help before I even think about "upgrading". Thanks in advance

You can disable Control Center in Settings - but I'd suggest just trying it before you do.

Yes, you can control music from the lock screen.

No, you cannot change the icons at all.

KUNST
Sep 19, 2013, 10:17 PM
Why disable it? You won't even know it's there if you don't use it.

Button App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/app-icons+-customize-your/id510237885?mt=8

More Apps: http://www.geeksugar.com/How-Change-App-Icons-28497790

wicket82
Sep 19, 2013, 10:37 PM
I guess I need to find somebody around me that has updated to ios 7 and play around with their phone. Problem is I don't know anybody that has upgraded. Haha. Guess I can always go to the AT&T store and play on one of their phones. Ha