Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

elgrecomac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
San Diego
I would appreciate some help:

in previous versions of iOS, movies were listed with an image and the movie name BUT now in iOS 7 all I see is an image but no name of the movie. Yes, if I press the image I get the name but, boy, is that inconvenient.

Is there a setting I can adjust?

thank you, in advance.

mikewils

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2013
There's another thread on this. No real fixes yet except for downgrading to iOS6 or using some tagging software.

Pretty stupid that this is an issue, hopefully they have a fix soon (like today) or I'm going back to 6.

mdh95070

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2009

in previous versions of iOS, movies were listed with an image and the movie name BUT now in iOS 7 all I see is an image but no name of the movie. Yes, if I press the image I get the name but, boy, is that inconvenient.

thank you, in advance.

I found the same issue.. very annoying.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012

thank you, in advance.

The image of the movie should have the name of the movie in it. I grab an Image from the net from a DVD cover for any movie and connect it to the file before copying to ios device. Since that has the name in the image there is no need for a text of the name. You just need to add the correct image in your itunes library for copied DVDs. Similar to adding album art for music.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.