PDA

View Full Version : Listing of movies -- help please

elgrecomac
Sep 20, 2013, 01:12 PM
I would appreciate some help:

in previous versions of iOS, movies were listed with an image and the movie name BUT now in iOS 7 all I see is an image but no name of the movie. Yes, if I press the image I get the name but, boy, is that inconvenient.

Is there a setting I can adjust?

thank you, in advance.

mikewils
Sep 20, 2013, 01:41 PM
There's another thread on this. No real fixes yet except for downgrading to iOS6 or using some tagging software.

Pretty stupid that this is an issue, hopefully they have a fix soon (like today) or I'm going back to 6.

mdh95070
Sep 21, 2013, 08:24 PM

in previous versions of iOS, movies were listed with an image and the movie name BUT now in iOS 7 all I see is an image but no name of the movie. Yes, if I press the image I get the name but, boy, is that inconvenient.

thank you, in advance.

I found the same issue.. very annoying.

caesarp
Sep 21, 2013, 08:31 PM

thank you, in advance.

The image of the movie should have the name of the movie in it. I grab an Image from the net from a DVD cover for any movie and connect it to the file before copying to ios device. Since that has the name in the image there is no need for a text of the name. You just need to add the correct image in your itunes library for copied DVDs. Similar to adding album art for music.