PDA

View Full Version : 4s Volume

GAUG3
Sep 20, 2013, 01:25 PM
After upgrading my 4s to iOS7, either my hearing is going or the volume is lower even though it is pegged out. Anybody else's hearing fade after the upgrade?

GoCubsGo
Sep 20, 2013, 01:30 PM
Yes. Through the betas nothing changed in terms of sound but now the alarm tone is different and lower by default as is the "charging" sound made when I plug it in and the e-mail sound. It's odd.

Smooj
Sep 22, 2013, 09:04 AM
After upgrading my 4s to iOS7, either my hearing is going or the volume is lower even though it is pegged out. Anybody else's hearing fade after the upgrade?

you're not imagining it..same here and tested it against exact same 4s with old operating system and the old one was way louder through speakers and headphones! wtf! anyone know a fix ? :confused:

Altis
Sep 22, 2013, 09:26 AM
And the "classic" Tri-tone alert now has some high pitch feedback noise in it. Why couldn't they just let it be...

GAUG3
Sep 22, 2013, 12:08 PM
you're not imagining it..same here and tested it against exact same 4s with old operating system and the old one was way louder through speakers and headphones! wtf! anyone know a fix ? :confused:

Glad I'm not the only one.