Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AT06

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
Winwick, UK
Hi guys. Just bought the official Apple iPhone case and I love it except for the fact that the lock button is now very difficult to press. Has anyone else come across this?

crzdcolombian

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
I'm trying to figure out if Best Buy or any of the Carriers have it, since the nearest Apple store is 3 hours away.

neither radio shack, AT&T or Best buy had it where I was. Still haven't gotten a case and getting paranoid !!:(

I love my 5s and want to keep it secret keep it safe

zp3dd4

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2009
Yeah, I got the 5s case for my black 5 as well. I have to say it's the best case I have come across sofar. It's the first case, that doesn't feel "cheaper" then the iphone material.

gatorknight904

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
I've been using the black case since Friday. As soon as you put it on the phone you notice the high quality feel and super tight fit.

Removing the case is a different story. It is extremely hard to remove. I have taken it off about 3 times now.

Unfortunately, the lock button on the top of my phone is loose and jiggles now.

For those who want to remove the case I suggest you remove by pushing the bottom of the phone out first because you will damage or "loosen" your buttons if you remove from the top.

Already, have an appointment for the apple store this week so they can hopefully repair it. Don't have much hope for a replacement since inventory is soooo low for the gold on AT&T.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.