PDA

View Full Version : This is for all you iPhone 5S users!

Krissypantz2828
Sep 20, 2013, 02:18 PM
One question. How is iOS 7 running compared to iPhone 5? It runs pretty good on the iPhone 5. I was just wondering if there is a difference when opening and closing apps. I know that overall it will run faster. I'm just looking for how much faster the transitions run! Thanks.

TheKrs1
Sep 20, 2013, 02:23 PM
One question. How is iOS 7 running compared to iPhone 5? It runs pretty good on the iPhone 5. I was just wondering if there is a difference when opening and closing apps. I know that overall it will run faster. I'm just looking for how much faster the transitions run! Thanks.

The transitions should take the same amount of time. They are coded as a time based, not a number of frames. It should power more frames per second to make the animations look even smoother, but they will take the same time.

applelover1016
Sep 20, 2013, 02:26 PM
To me its a tiny bit snappier, nothing you would feel unless your looking for it, But, still nice none the least.

Krissypantz2828
Sep 20, 2013, 02:28 PM
To me its a tiny bit snappier, nothing you would feel unless your looking for it, But, still nice none the least.

That's what I was afraid of :P