PDA

View Full Version : Would be nice to get iPhoto tools right in the main Photos app.

betabeta
Sep 20, 2013, 03:04 PM
Now that iPhoto is slowly becoming free, would be great to have those tools tightly integrated with the main photos app, you should be able to click a button called advanced edit and have all those tools right in the photos app.

And finally maybe we can get naming, size, date, time etc. for each photo without having to open in iPhoto.

Touch on an image now and just "copy" pops up as a menu item, why not a item called info, which could show date, time, size, and name of that particular photo.

They want things to get out of the way and make things easy, well this would be a good step in iOS8 to have all those tools as part of the normal photos app.

Gav2k
Sep 20, 2013, 03:06 PM
God I hope not. The photo app itself is already bloated enough! Keeping it separate is a better way to go!!

charlituna
Sep 20, 2013, 08:32 PM
God I hope not. The photo app itself is already bloated enough! Keeping it separate is a better way to go!!

Agreed. That said I wish the photo app organization was more like iPhoto on the Mac.