PDA

View Full Version : Video icon has disappeared

Dodds50
Sep 20, 2013, 03:56 PM
I was dragging the video app from one folder to another and it has somehow vanished. It was the last app in the folder I was moving it from, so when I dragged it out the folder disappeared, but I think I let go of the app before the folder I was trying to drop it into registered that motion. So now it seems to be in limbo. I can access the app via spotlight, but I'm just wondering if there's any way I can get it back, or will I have to do a system restore?

darngooddesign
Sep 20, 2013, 04:06 PM
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Armen
Sep 20, 2013, 04:06 PM
I was dragging the video app from one folder to another and it has somehow vanished. It was the last app in the folder I was moving it from, so when I dragged it out the folder disappeared, but I think I let go of the app before the folder I was trying to drop it into registered that motion. So now it seems to be in limbo. I can access the app via spotlight, but I'm just wondering if there's any way I can get it back, or will I have to do a system restore?

did you somehow put it on a 2nd page of a folder? Folders have pages now. If not, just restart your phone. You can't delete the video app so you dont really need to restore.

Dodds50
Sep 20, 2013, 04:30 PM
The restart brought it back, thanks guys!