PDA

View Full Version : I love iOS 7 so much

SnowLeopard OSX
Sep 20, 2013, 04:17 PM
The new interface feels so right. It feels so Apple, if that makes any sense. Everything from the color tone, to the lightheartedness, to the fluidity, to the fonts, to the new default ringtones... everything feels very natural.

The new interface just looks amazing, it feels amazing, it's fluid. The dynamic backgrounds are amazing. The transitions are so nice looking. The new keyboard looks sweet. The new Siri tone sounds good. Even the new control center, notification center, and search bar (swipe down) is AMAZING.

Very glad that Ives was able to turn the horrible interface around.

faxao
Sep 20, 2013, 04:21 PM
Are you Jony or Tim ?? :D:D:D

t0mbola
Sep 20, 2013, 04:23 PM
The new interface feels so right. It feels so Apple, if that makes any sense. Everything from the color tone, to the lightheartedness, to the fluidity, to the fonts, to the new default ringtones... everything feels very natural.

The new interface just looks amazing, it feels amazing, it's fluid. The dynamic backgrounds are amazing. The transitions are so nice looking. The new keyboard looks sweet. The new Siri tone sounds good. Even the new control center, notification center, and search bar (swipe down) is AMAZING.

you forgot the tag /sarcasm

SnowLeopard OSX
Sep 20, 2013, 04:24 PM

What do you mean?

marksman
Sep 20, 2013, 04:26 PM
Op,

It is a huge improvement. Ignore the android trolls.

Ann P
Sep 20, 2013, 04:26 PM

I think she/he is serious.

I'm still iffy about iOS 7 but glad to see another user enjoying it. :)

drenline
Sep 20, 2013, 05:01 PM
There is no way TS is being serious

afin
Sep 20, 2013, 05:06 PM
I agree with OP. It just has a good feel and honestly, it's refreshing to see apple trying on a new set of wheels so to speak. Though I'm still drawing my conclusions at this point.

antiprotest
Oct 5, 2013, 11:22 AM
OP is just trolling both sides:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1649972

tkermit
Oct 5, 2013, 11:39 AM

Glad to hear it. :)

defunct32
Oct 5, 2013, 12:01 PM
Aren't you the same person who made a topic about how he/she hated iOS 7?

lukejc1
Oct 5, 2013, 12:44 PM
I actually like a lot of thinks about iOS 7 too. Not everything is perfect, but I think it's an overall improvement over iOS 6.

Badrottie
Oct 5, 2013, 01:01 PM

Are you serious??? Ives removed some of iOS 6 features I really like very much!! :apple:

bandofbrothers
Oct 5, 2013, 01:12 PM
OP is just trolling both sides:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1649972

Well done.

Busted.

Rodster
Oct 5, 2013, 01:13 PM
This is just the opposite of what Apple would have done in the past. Flat design is all the rage today and Apple decided to join the party. I prefer the pre iOS 7 look, just like I prefer the look of OS X vs Mac Classic.

scoop2mylue
Oct 5, 2013, 01:35 PM
i am all for the change love the new look and feel of iOS 7

oplix
Oct 5, 2013, 02:45 PM

Sound like a complete 110% shill.

palmerc2
Oct 5, 2013, 02:52 PM
I know you're trolling, but I rather like iOS 7 a lot.

A definite much needed refreshment to iOS, it's absolutely great!

Jynto
Oct 6, 2013, 07:22 PM

This is the worst mobile OS release since... ever.

Nothing works.

- Apps constantly close out
- iMessage is a disaster (messages not being sent even when I'm connected to wi-fi)
- spring board makes me nauseous
- switching between apps (gestures) is so slow and delayed on both phone and tablet
- terrible frame rate issues when switching from landscape to portrait
- when swiping between apps in app switcher, it's super choppy
- voice recognition takes 15 seconds long to process a 4 word phrase... I could type faster than it processes.
- ugly, childish app logo designs

Lots more annoying me with this crap. Made a huge mistake downloading this... the worst part is that with the billions of dollars Apple is sitting on... they're not moving quick enough to resolve this issues... even after an update to iOS 7...

Made me laugh. Well played sir, well played.

chrf097
Oct 6, 2013, 07:40 PM

This is the worst mobile OS release since... ever.

Nothing works.

- Apps constantly close out
- iMessage is a disaster (messages not being sent even when I'm connected to wi-fi)
- spring board makes me nauseous
- switching between apps (gestures) is so slow and delayed on both phone and tablet
- terrible frame rate issues when switching from landscape to portrait
- when swiping between apps in app switcher, it's super choppy
- voice recognition takes 15 seconds long to process a 4 word phrase... I could type faster than it processes.
- ugly, childish app logo designs

Lots more annoying me with this crap. Made a huge mistake downloading this... the worst part is that with the billions of dollars Apple is sitting on... they're not moving quick enough to resolve this issues... even after an update to iOS 7...

Hmmm.....:rolleyes:

Naor
Oct 6, 2013, 08:38 PM
I know he wasn't serious, but there are people who actually agree with what he said, like me for example... I know iOS 7 is terrible on my iPad and older devices, but I love it so much on my iPhone 5! The only things I hate are the new folders, the calendar app and the fact it's still not open enough

Drag'nGT
Oct 6, 2013, 09:19 PM
While there are some things that feel entirely overlooked. Like: open the camera from the lock screen, take a picture and then look at it. You can delete it and edit it but you can not share it in any way what so ever. :mad: :mad: How do you miss that?

But overall I really like the new features and the new UI in general. Personally I'd darken up the stock icons just a touch and make it a bit more manly, make a whole new safari icon and put a black background behind the photos as you view them.

But I'll take this over iOS 6 any day. :cool:

jredecop
Oct 6, 2013, 09:57 PM
But I'll take this over iOS 6 any day. :cool:

Same! But it hurts my eyes and makes me sick lol. Jk