PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] No history in frequent locations

SnowDX
Sep 20, 2013, 04:59 PM
I'm missing the history under Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations. There isn't even a history heading. My husband has it and him and I were out today and it showed several locations for him throughout the city including where we ate lunch together. My phone still has nothing there. I've got Location Services enabled and Frequent locations enabled and have also tried toggling it on and off.

Any ideas as to why my history is missing?

matttye
Sep 20, 2013, 05:11 PM
Have you been anywhere twice or more since you got iOS 7?

rorschach
Sep 20, 2013, 05:17 PM
I'm missing the history under Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations. There isn't even a history heading. My husband has it and him and I were out today and it showed several locations for him throughout the city including where we ate lunch together. My phone still has nothing there. I've got Location Services enabled and Frequent locations enabled and have also tried toggling it on and off.

Any ideas as to why my history is missing?

It only shows up after a few days when you've been traveling around. I had the same confusion (nothing was there) until I checked last night and suddenly I saw a list of past locations.

SnowDX
Sep 20, 2013, 05:38 PM
Have you been anywhere twice or more since you got iOS 7?

Home, yes. I started here Wednesday and ended here today. LOL

It only shows up after a few days when you've been traveling around. I had the same confusion (nothing was there) until I checked last night and suddenly I saw a list of past locations.

Ah okay. Well I've been mostly at home other than driving around with hubby for a bit today. He's been out of the house more going to work each day so would explain why he has history sooner I guess?

I'm leaving the house this evening and going to a location I was at earlier today for the 2nd time, so we'll see if I get something later today or tomorrow. Not sure if me toggling it on and off will have set anything back?

SnowDX
Sep 21, 2013, 12:41 AM
And I finally have a history!

Thanks everyone.

Wbutchart
Sep 21, 2013, 04:28 AM
I find it's update pattern strange sometimes it updates locations on same date other times ages later. At the moment it has updates some but not others, I travelled to Uni wed and thurs however my day at uni both days is not logged but when I left home and returned is. It's almost like it can only hold 5 locations or something.