PDA

View Full Version : Weather in notification center

jetjaguar
Sep 20, 2013, 08:41 PM
Can you get weather to show in the notification center like you could in iOS 6 .. I went into setting and I can't find it

azxcx
Sep 21, 2013, 10:45 AM
Can you get weather to show in the notification center like you could in iOS 6 .. I went into setting and I can't find it

Settings > Privacy > L.Services "On" > Weather On"

oaktree
Sep 21, 2013, 10:51 AM

I have my settings this way, and I'm still not getting weather in the notification center either. :(

verwon
Sep 21, 2013, 10:56 AM
I had the same problem and have read several posts on other forums from others with this issue.

To get it to work, I finally had to do a restore. But it was very odd. First I got it working on my 4S, but when I restored my 5, it still didn't work. I had to actually create a new backup of the 4S, then use that on my 5 to get weather working on it.

I also had several classic sounds that weren't working and this fixed that issue, as well.

RoboCop001
Sep 21, 2013, 10:59 AM

Worked for me! I totally forgot I switched this setting off in iOS 6. I kept thinking they left NC weather out on iPhone 4 for some crazy reason.

Thanks! :D

VulchR
Sep 21, 2013, 11:00 AM
I have the same issue - I'd hate to have to go to the trouble of restoring. Are there any other fixes that work?

jetjaguar
Sep 21, 2013, 11:35 AM

Thanks .. It worked but is there no way to show the week like you used to in iOS 6?

3bs
Sep 21, 2013, 11:36 AM
I have the same issue - I'd hate to have to go to the trouble of restoring. Are there any other fixes that work?

Does the weather app have access to location services? If it doesn't then it won't show up in the NC.