PDA

View Full Version : Visual voicemail not showing up with the 5S

Noctilux.95
Sep 20, 2013, 09:44 PM
Just called Apple and they confirmed this is a know issue. I have this problem with my 5S on the T-mobile network. Anyone else?

Noctilux.95
Sep 22, 2013, 10:05 AM
Anyone else having this issue?

darngooddesign
Sep 22, 2013, 10:12 AM
If they say it's a new bug then you'll have to wait for the fix. That's a pain.

With every new phone or install I've had to try login several times and wait before I see VVM.

d-isanity
Sep 24, 2013, 01:53 PM
I'm having the same issue on a 5c with T-mobile. I called T-Mobile and they told me that they will get an engineer to work on my case and to check up with them by Friday. Just got to be patient.:(

blhoward2
Sep 24, 2013, 02:02 PM
This always happens. Call 611, voicemail help, reset password. It'll work then. You don't need the reset password...just the refresh.

d-isanity
Sep 24, 2013, 02:18 PM
This always happens. Call 611, voicemail help, reset password. It'll work then. You don't need the reset password...just the refresh.

Yeah, I went through the whole process with them over the phone, reset the whole voicemail system, setup new password, erased messages and reboot phone. VVM still doesn't show up.

gCloud
Sep 24, 2013, 02:23 PM
No issues on O2 UK

AbeFrohman
Sep 24, 2013, 02:28 PM
Had the same issue with Verizon. Call your cell phone and leave a message. It should clear it up. Worked for me.

d-isanity
Sep 24, 2013, 02:39 PM
Had the same issue with Verizon. Call your cell phone and leave a message. It should clear it up. Worked for me.

Thanks for suggestion but did that too and no go.

smizzle
Sep 24, 2013, 04:22 PM
This happened with my Dad's phone. He reset the password, called and left a voicemail and then restarted the phone. At first it didn't seem to help but then after about an hour he got a voicemail notification and everything was fine again.

d-isanity
Sep 24, 2013, 04:50 PM
This happened with my Dad's phone. He reset the password, called and left a voicemail and then restarted the phone. At first it didn't seem to help but then after about an hour he got a voicemail notification and everything was fine again.

That worked!!! Thanks! I guess give it some time.