Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedllowFenix

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2012
Hi,

On this picture. What color are the background?. In my iPhone looks like pink and it's very annoying. I believe that it should be gray. Maybe it's a calibration issue on my iPhone...

Pink or grey?

Thanks!

ta8a8ese.jpg

Kidder1994

macrumors regular
May 20, 2012
In the picture is grey... but my question is, do you believe its the background? or the screen itself? coz if what you really see its a pink hue making a border around the screen, its a LCD defect and you may go to an apple store to get a replacement... you can check it getting a clear white image in google search and zoom it to put all your screen white and see if you find the pink hue!

RedllowFenix

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2012
In the picture is grey... but my question is, do you believe its the background? or the screen itself? coz if what you really see its a pink hue making a border around the screen, its a LCD defect and you may go to an apple store to get a replacement... you can check it getting a clear white image in google search and zoom it to put all your screen white and see if you find the pink hue!

That's not the problem. Grey hue of the background on my iPhone looks pink like if it was a calibration issue(Hardware). Unfortunately I bought it in a carrier of my country.

I mean on this attached file:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 12.27.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 12.27.01 AM.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 67
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.