Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Unprocessed1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
I know that the weather graphic was removed in iOS 7, but I thought there was a short description of the weather in the notification center?

Nothing is currently showing up, and there don't seem to be any options in settings. Am I going crazy?

Broph

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
New Zealand
I know that the weather graphic was removed in iOS 7, but I thought there was a short description of the weather in the notification center?

Nothing is currently showing up, and there don't seem to be any options in settings. Am I going crazy?

I've had the same issues, except sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.

I spent quite a while going through notification centre and making sure I hadn't missed anything, and then I looked later on that day and it reappeared.

Unprocessed1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
I've had the same issues, except sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.

I spent quite a while going through notification centre and making sure I hadn't missed anything, and then I looked later on that day and it reappeared.

Just figured out - I didn't have weather selected under location services.

Dizle

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2008
The Beach
you have to have location services on or recently on to see the info. Kind of weird, I only turn that on every couple of days if that

michael31986

macrumors 601
Jul 11, 2008
U have to put location on for weather but you can keep the background refresh app setting off for weather

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.