PDA

View Full Version : No weather info in notification center?

Unprocessed1
Sep 21, 2013, 12:11 AM
I know that the weather graphic was removed in iOS 7, but I thought there was a short description of the weather in the notification center?

Nothing is currently showing up, and there don't seem to be any options in settings. Am I going crazy?

Broph
Sep 21, 2013, 12:18 AM
I know that the weather graphic was removed in iOS 7, but I thought there was a short description of the weather in the notification center?

Nothing is currently showing up, and there don't seem to be any options in settings. Am I going crazy?

I've had the same issues, except sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.

I spent quite a while going through notification centre and making sure I hadn't missed anything, and then I looked later on that day and it reappeared.

Unprocessed1
Sep 21, 2013, 12:19 AM
I've had the same issues, except sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.

I spent quite a while going through notification centre and making sure I hadn't missed anything, and then I looked later on that day and it reappeared.

Just figured out - I didn't have weather selected under location services.

Dizle
Sep 21, 2013, 12:32 AM
you have to have location services on or recently on to see the info. Kind of weird, I only turn that on every couple of days if that

oaktree
Sep 21, 2013, 11:10 AM
Just figured out - I didn't have weather selected under location services.

Mine's on and I'm still not getting it. I'm starting to go mad!:confused:

sandwicher
Sep 21, 2013, 01:05 PM
Happened to me once.
I merely restarted the phone and its done.

michael31986
Sep 21, 2013, 03:11 PM
U have to put location on for weather but you can keep the background refresh app setting off for weather