PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] Few iOS 7 questions

ddublu
Sep 21, 2013, 12:30 PM
I have a few:

1a. I have taken some awesome slowmo videos on my 5s. When I texted the vid and tried to upload to Instagram it played it at full speed. How do I get it to show the slowmo?

1b. If slowmo is going to be used a lot by me wouldn't it make sense to ALWAYS record video in that setting? Doesn't appear that you can record in standard setting and then get the same effect.

2. I've finished my restore but quite a few album covers under music-->songs aren't showing they all show correctly under albums. Why?

3. Can I not use fingerprint-only for entry to my device?

4. Has anyone been using Camera+ for their main camera app? Seems like the new stock 5s camera app is almost (or is) on par with it. Anyone agree/disagree?

5. For those that do a fresh install to ensure best possible battery life, just jotting down which apps you use, email account settings, etc? Obviously have to go back in and get your settings in place. What about pics?

6. My daughters iPod running ios7 had iTunes Radio showing in bottom right of Music. She rebooted device and it's gone. Where did it go?

Think I've used up my time here. Thanks in advance.

Purex
Sep 21, 2013, 01:15 PM
I have a few:

1a. I have taken some awesome slowmo videos on my 5s. When I texted the vid and tried to upload to Instagram it played it at full speed. How do I get it to show the slowmo?

1b. If slowmo is going to be used a lot by me wouldn't it make sense to ALWAYS record video in that setting? Doesn't appear that you can record in standard setting and then get the same effect.

2. I've finished my restore but quite a few album covers under music-->songs aren't showing they all show correctly under albums. Why?

4. Has anyone been using Camera+ for their main camera app? Seems like the new stock 5s camera app is almost (or is) on par with it. Anyone agree/disagree?

5. For those that do a fresh install to ensure best possible battery life, just jotting down which apps you use, email account settings, etc? Obviously have to go back in and get your settings in place. What about pics?

6. My daughters iPod running ios7 had iTunes Radio showing in bottom right of Music. She rebooted device and it's gone. Where did it go?

Think I've used up my time here. Thanks in advance.

A: Did you save them as SlowMo, before uploading them to Instagram ?

You have a separate Mode to record Slow Motion: if you choose it, all the video will be recorded @ 120FPS , and after that u choose the segments you want to be " slowed down ".

If you dont want Slow Motion, choose the " regular " option: Video

A: I dont know

Im pretty sure you can choose not to use the fingerprint authentication

i Dont use Camera +

I use Push for: Facebook, WhatsApp, Hangouts, Lync, Voxer and Gmail.

Manual Update for: Email, Twitter and Tapatalk

Location Services ON for: Camera, Maps, Google Maps, Weather, SIRI and Find My Iphone.

Background App Refresh and App Store Auto Updates : OFF

My Best usage was 5h30

I dont know

ddublu
Sep 21, 2013, 02:56 PM
I took them in Slow Mo mode....there is no option to save them any differently.

I understand there are two different modes...my point was that recording in regular video mode was kinda pointless if you ever wanted to have a part of that video slowed down, right?

I want to use fingerprint authentication but do NOT want to be able to input a passcode from the homescreen.....just fingerprint notification. Possible?

ddublu
Sep 22, 2013, 08:35 AM
For the restore question, how are you guys getting all of the data that you had back on to the device if you are starting new?