PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] ios7 brought deleted photos back

fana605
Sep 21, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hi,

Just upgraded my iPhone 5 to iOS7 and all the photos I've deleted through time are back. I can see them all and I'm sure I've deleted them. I can delete them again without a problem but it's very stange...

Anyone noticed the same thing?

Cscottrun
Sep 21, 2013, 02:30 PM
Hi,

Just upgraded my iPhone 5 to iOS7 and all the photos I've deleted through time are back. I can see them all and I'm sure I've deleted them. I can delete them again without a problem but it's very stange...

Anyone noticed the same thing?

Is it possible you backed up your phone a while ago, before you deleted the photos. And now, you installed ios 7 and recovered everything from that backup?

fana605
Sep 21, 2013, 02:47 PM
Is it possible you backed up your phone a while ago, before you deleted the photos. And now, you installed ios 7 and recovered everything from that backup?

I did a backup to the computer before installing ios7. Those photos where not in the phone at the time of the backup nor I requested any recovery from the backup... And it was the first time I backed up to this computer.
I guess something happened but I'm not getting it yet...

Futurix
Sep 21, 2013, 03:00 PM
Which part of the Photos app do you see those photos in?
The 'Photos' tab shows photos on your device + photo stream. Perhaps your photos were deleted from phone but not from iCloud?

fana605
Sep 21, 2013, 03:10 PM
Which part of the Photos app do you see those photos in?
The 'Photos' tab shows photos on your device + photo stream. Perhaps your photos were deleted from phone but not from iCloud?

I see them everywhere in the photos app. But maybe they where not deleted from iCloud... But why they didn't appear in ios6 and now, with ios7 they do?