PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Radio tied to iCloud or iTunes account?

irDigital0l
Sep 21, 2013, 07:18 PM
I would prefer to keep my stations separate from other people in my family.

Can someone please tell me how iTunes Radio works?

dcp10
Sep 21, 2013, 07:23 PM
It's tied to your Apple ID, as is both iTunes & iCloud.

caesarp
Sep 21, 2013, 07:24 PM
I would prefer to keep my stations separate from other people in my family.

Can someone please tell me how iTunes Radio works?

Itunes. Cause we share that account and I see my wife's stations. We don't share icloud.

----------

It's tied to your Apple ID, as is both iTunes & iCloud.

You can have many apple Ids. See my answer above.

ftaok
Oct 16, 2013, 10:05 AM
Itunes. Cause we share that account and I see my wife's stations. We don't share icloud

OK, I'm in the same situation ... except my wife hasn't updated to iOS7 yet. When she does, we'll have the same stations and history, I suppose.

Is there a way to turn off specific custom stations on each device? Right now, I have my iPhone, my MBA, and the aTV that can see iTunes radio, so it's not an issue as all stations were created by me.

As soon as my wife goes iOS7, then I'll get her stations as well.

Hope Apple figures a way around this ... or just let us delete/hide stations from individual devices.

flatfoot99
Oct 16, 2013, 10:37 AM
OK, I'm in the same situation ... except my wife hasn't updated to iOS7 yet. When she does, we'll have the same stations and history, I suppose.

Is there a way to turn off specific custom stations on each device? Right now, I have my iPhone, my MBA, and the aTV that can see iTunes radio, so it's not an issue as all stations were created by me.

As soon as my wife goes iOS7, then I'll get her stations as well.

Hope Apple figures a way around this ... or just let us delete/hide stations from individual devices.

Yep... I got Van Halen radio right next to Sesame Street radio.