PDA

View Full Version : Help. How do i get Reminder To Show up in Notifications WITHOUT Setting time?

VideoNewbie
Sep 22, 2013, 11:14 AM
right now the only way i can get my reminders to show up in the notifications 'today' drop down is if i set the errand with an alarm/time

is there any way to have notifications show all reminders regardless of if i set a time or not?

powerstrokin
Sep 22, 2013, 11:23 AM
This is relevant to my interests.

I think the reminders app is almost pointless if it doesn't do what you're saying. If one only creates a new reminder and doesn't then go back into the settings to apply a time/date/location, it's only actually the 'notes' app with a different look.

Bumpity bump.

Tyler23
Sep 22, 2013, 11:31 AM
right now the only way i can get my reminders to show up in the notifications 'today' drop down is if i set the errand with an alarm/time

is there any way to have notifications show all reminders regardless of if i set a time or not?

Not possible.

hafr
Sep 22, 2013, 01:01 PM
This is relevant to my interests.

I think the reminders app is almost pointless if it doesn't do what you're saying. If one only creates a new reminder and doesn't then go back into the settings to apply a time/date/location, it's only actually the 'notes' app with a different look.

Bumpity bump.
Yup, and setting a time/date means it might as well could have been integrated in Calendar (as it originally was on OS X).

Actually, I used reminders all the time when it was integrated, and I don't think I've opened the Reminder app more than twice on OS X since the split...